Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where's the SEC homers now?

Sugarlove has been pounding into you gaybobs that the pac12 is superior to, or gaining heavy traction on the ESPN Eastern Conference for 3 years. This year I claimed an absolute switch in power out west. Even herbstreit, who gets paid to say that the SEC is the best conference, almost spit out today that the pac-12 is the best conference in the land.

There's a lot of dumb f**** here who still buy into the SEC woobie that blankets you fucking roofless and toothless twats east of the Rockies. games up mother fuckers, the pac-12 has taken the reins back bitches. I'm sure that uppity Herbie will get docked a days pay for turning on the iron fist, but that scared fuck is the first domino.

Wake up, think for yourselves, watch games and draw your own conclusions. This isn't the Democratic Party, you can actually think for yourselves and figure out what teams' you like best guys. And you don't have to squeal to your wives even, or your mom if you're damone

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
    gaybobs?

Floriduh and Georgia: frauds

and LSU beat a middle of the road B 12 team in Cowgirl Jerryworld Stadium. Only 25 Or 30 other teams are capable of that.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
  • I hate the SEC but puppy love sugar steel always makes me defend them.

They produce most national titles and best NFL guys.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I hate the SEC but puppy love sugar steel always makes me defend them.

They produce most national titles and best NFL guys.

+1111111

PurpleJ said:

Worst shirt ever. Soogs who jizz over conference championships are section14afs. When Ole Miss blasted Mike Leach's Texas Tech squad in the Cotton Bowel and all they could chant after the game was "SEC, SEC" I about threw up. Celebrate your own accomplishments, not those of the conference you are in.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,121 Founders Club
    edited September 2013
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Worst shirt ever. Soogs who jizz over conference championships are section14afs. When Ole Miss blasted Mike Leach's Texas Tech squad in the Cotton Bowel and all they could chant after the game was "SEC, SEC" I about threw up. Celebrate your own accomplishments, not those of the conference you are in.
    I agree with your post.

I was just using the shirt to illustrate a point. The SEC is king until proven otherwise. Ranking conferences is silly in general, if you are going to look at it "overall" or "top to bottom". It's about winning. Everything else is bullshit.

This quad guy is here doing that same "conference pride" thing that the fans of mediocre teams do over in SEC cuntry, anyways.
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

I agree with your post.

I was just using the shirt to illustrate a point. The SEC is king until proven otherwise. Ranking conferences is silly in general, if you are going to look at it "overall" or "top to bottom". It's about winning. Everything else is bullshit.

This quad guy is here doing that same "conference pride" thing that the fans of mediocre teams do over in SEC cuntry, anyways.
    I'm in no way defending Davey
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    We rose as one at the Orange Bowl on 1-1-85 and chanted PAC 10 SWEEP after beating Oklahoma to complete a Fiesta Rose Orange sweep by USC UCLA and UW

#ClassyHuskyFans
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,875 Founders Club
    Gaston Green ran 88 yards for a TD to lead UCLA over Miami, and USC downed Ohio State 20-17 in the Rose Bowl. And of course, UW beat Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl. It was probably the greatest day in league history.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club

Sugarlove has been pounding into you gaybobs that the pac12 is superior to, or gaining heavy traction on the ESPN Eastern Conference for 3 years. This year I claimed an absolute switch in power out west. Even herbstreit, who gets paid to say that the SEC is the best conference, almost spit out today that the pac-12 is the best conference in the land.

There's a lot of dumb f**** here who still buy into the SEC woobie that blankets you fucking roofless and toothless twats east of the Rockies. games up mother fuckers, the pac-12 has taken the reins back bitches. I'm sure that uppity Herbie will get docked a days pay for turning on the iron fist, but that scared fuck is the first domino.

Wake up, think for yourselves, watch games and draw your own conclusions. This isn't the Democratic Party, you can actually think for yourselves and figure out what teams' you like best guys. And you don't have to squeal to your wives even, or your mom if you're damone

If you keep up with this quality writing and analysis, we're going to lose you. ESPN or SI is going come in and swoop you up.

Front fucking page! Front fucking page! Front fucking page!
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    When a top rated football recruit picks Oregon over UW or a basketball player picks Arizona I tell everyone how happy i am because it makes the PAC 12 stronger
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    Puppy never let's math and facts get in the way of a good incoherent tirade.

BTW, 2nd place is the first loser I hear.
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 765
    ZZZZzzzZZZ. SEC east probably isn't that great. West is in a different league. Wake me up when the conference wins an NC.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,875 Founders Club

If you keep up with this quality writing and analysis, we're going to lose you. ESPN or SI is going come in and swoop you up.

Front fucking page! Front fucking page! Front fucking page!
    you're just a know-it-all gaybob hiding behind a computer screen in your mother's basement, waiting for her to bring you a PB&J with the crust cut off and glass of warm milk just the way you like it while you troll opposing teams' websites.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    What does Sagarin know? I'll take Davey's "eye ball test" over stats and past factual results.