Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The latest from Hillary

124»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2016
    I like to ignore the role Republican played in repealing glass steagal (conservative bill many Democrats voted against that Clinton signed). And this:

President Bush signed the $200 million-per-year American Dream Downpayment Act which will help approximately 40,000 families each year with their downpayment and closing costs.
    The Administration proposed the Zero-Downpayment Initiative to allow the Federal Housing Administration to insure mortgages for first-time homebuyers without a downpayment. Projections indicate this could generate over 150,000 new homeowners in the first year alone.
    President Bush proposed a new Single Family Affordable Housing Tax Credit to increase the supply of affordable homes.
    The President has proposed to more than double funding for the Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP), where government and non-profit organizations work closely together to increase homeownership opportunities.
    The President proposed $2.7 billion in USDA home loan guarantees to support rural homeownership and $1.1 billion in direct loans for low-income borrowers unable to secure a mortgage through a conventional lender. These loans are expected to provide 42,800 homeownership opportunities to rural families across America.

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/achievement/chap7.html

News flash. Everyone had their hand in the recession.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

I like to ignore the time Republicans played in repealing glass steagal (conservative bill many Democrats voted against that Clinton signed). And this:

President Bush signed the $200 million-per-year American Dream Downpayment Act which will help approximately 40,000 families each year with their downpayment and closing costs.
    The Administration proposed the Zero-Downpayment Initiative to allow the Federal Housing Administration to insure mortgages for first-time homebuyers without a downpayment. Projections indicate this could generate over 150,000 new homeowners in the first year alone.
    President Bush proposed a new Single Family Affordable Housing Tax Credit to increase the supply of affordable homes.
    The President has proposed to more than double funding for the Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP), where government and non-profit organizations work closely together to increase homeownership opportunities.
    The President proposed $2.7 billion in USDA home loan guarantees to support rural homeownership and $1.1 billion in direct loans for low-income borrowers unable to secure a mortgage through a conventional lender. These loans are expected to provide 42,800 homeownership opportunities to rural families across America.

I don't think anyone was making this a partisan thing. Until you did.
    Wait what? Did you read my last sentence?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I like to ignore the time Republicans played in repealing glass steagal (conservative bill many Democrats voted against that Clinton signed). And this:

I don't think anyone was making this a partisan thing. Until you did.
    Wait what? Did you read my last sentence?
    Yeah, I also read your first sentence.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

OZONE said:

Trump in 2007 talking about the coming bust and saying he could make a lot of money off it. *swoon*

Was that before, or after, he started selling Trump steaks and fake diplomas from Tump university?
    Did you ever have a Trump steak? Tasty treats.
    I have not. But I've heard they have them at the Acropolis now?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    OZONE said:

Swaye said:

OZONE said:

Trump in 2007 talking about the coming bust and saying he could make a lot of money off it. *swoon*

Was that before, or after, he started selling Trump steaks and fake diplomas from Tump university?
    Did you ever have a Trump steak? Tasty treats.
    I have not. But I've heard they have them at the Acropolis now?
    Let's leave the quality steaks at the A-Crop out of this.