Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Any "summaries" of recruiting blogs?

What better way to piss Ektard and Kimjob off. Why pay for shitty info when you can get it for free.

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    What I leaned during my short stay with dawgman is that all (and I mean all) "insider info" broke on twitter an hour before it made it onto their board.

And then the next day the Times has a write up about the commit.

Dawgman brings nothing of value, other than a place for husky fans to chat. But now we have HH.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

What I leaned during my short stay with dawgman is that all (and I mean all) "insider info" broke on twitter an hour before it made it onto their board.

Dawgman brings nothing of value, other than a place for husky fans to chat. But now we have HH.

Old guys don't know how to work twitter. That's all it is though. They get their info from twitter and repost it on their boards and put some bullshit about sources. Their sources are the scout guys like Biggins and Huffman and Twitter.

• What I leaned during my short stay with dawgman is that all (and I mean all) "insider info" broke on twitter an hour before it made it onto their board.

Old guys don't know how to work twitter. That's all it is though. They get their info from twitter and repost it on their boards and put some bullshit about sources. Their sources are the scout guys like Biggins and Huffman and Twitter.

Twitter is great for breaking news and if something big happens everyone has retweeted it so you can see it.

People who pay money for Kim's bullshit have problems.