Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hillary's first Domino is Ready to Fall...

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Johnson is a Koch brothers puppet too inept to land a slot on the B-team GOP debate stage.

And Ron Paul couldn't get the nomination.

Appealing to the American masses doesn't make you a winner. It just makes you a political version of McDonald's, the Kardashians and Drake.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Johnson is a Koch brothers puppet too inept to land a slot on the B-team GOP debate stage.

And Ron Paul couldn't get the nomination.

Appealing to the American masses doesn't make you a winner. It just makes you a political version of McDonald's, the Kardashians and Drake.
    You have to win.

Having a bunch of hipster douchebags claim they are voting for you every 4 years is not a plan.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

YRYK. People love to jerk themselves off to the underdog politician because no one yet gives enough of a shit to dig up dirt on them. Johnson is no exception.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Yes, I know I'm right. Thank you.

Johnson is nothing but a Koch blocker to ensure a Hiliary win... Just you wait and see!
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

YRYK. People love to jerk themselves off to the underdog politician because no one yet gives enough of a shit to dig up dirt on them. Johnson is no exception.
    Most popular guy on a struggling team is the backup QB
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Do you really think playing the association game is a smart move for the Donald?

Really? I'm sure Trump has bagged some hot tail but he hasn't flown over 40 times to pedo island with his buddy on his private plane and ditch the secret service detail to go bag some 12 year olds. I doubt Trump has sexually assualted a half dozen women. I doubt Trumps hotass wife has had her aide murdered in the fucking white house. Give me a break.

Oh but some KKK guy said he's voting for Trump. I heard. And Trump once told a girlfriend she should lose a little weight. #NotPresidential
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Do you really think playing the association game is a smart move for the Donald?

Really? I'm sure Trump has bagged some hot tail but he hasn't flown over 40 times to pedo island with his buddy on his private plane and ditch the secret service detail to go bag some 12 year olds. I doubt Trump has sexually assualted a half dozen women. I doubt Trumps hotass wife has had her aide murdered in the fucking white house. Give me a break.

Oh but some KKK guy said he's voting for Trump. I heard. And Trump once told a girlfriend she should lose a little weight. #NotPresidential
    Are you really that blinded about Trump? Holy fuck, that R next to his name must be magical.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And the meltdown continues
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Are you really that blinded about Trump? Holy fuck, that R next to his name must be magical.
    I'm just crystal clear on Hiliary... I want to see Romney and the rest dismantled Should she somehow lose.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I'm just crystal clear on Hiliary... I want to see Romney and the rest dismantled Should she somehow lose.
    Sounds like you are for Trump before you are against Hillary.

HTH
  • Options
    I like winning
  • Options

I like winning

In this election, no one is a winner.

HTH
  • Options
    *not* true.

although I suspect you will continue to lose regardless of outcome.
  • Options

*not* true.

although I suspect you will continue to lose regardless of outcome.

I do quite well and my income won't change based on the election. And really I could give a shit who wins. But keep your head up Trump's ass.
  • Options
    I noticed the Iranians mocking your Daddy again today, 'winner'
  • Options

I noticed the Iranians mocking your Daddy again today, 'winner'

You sound bitter.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Alexis said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Donald Trump would NEVER punch a woman

I can point to Hiliary enabling her pedophile rapist husband... Which everybody knows is true.

What has Trump ever done to lead you to believe he hits women?... He's rich enuff to make them disappear
    I can point to Hillary killing Vince Foster. This has shit to do with Hillary.
    Come on. Everyone knows that was suicide.... By shooting himself in the back, with a plastic bag over his head, while in the tub, with a toaster, and a needle of cyanide in his arm.
  • Options
  • Options