Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Fuck that union guy, pussy pastor for caving and the shitty Yung 'journalist' for withholding the name of the asswipe business manager in a rookie effort to manipulate the reader.
  • Options
    McRibMcRib Member Posts: 227
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If I had a dollar for every time my dad told me there is no free lunch I could get a free lunch. That was his go to line
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If I had a dollar for every time my dad told me there is no free lunch I could get a free lunch. That was his go to line

Clearly you were on the free meals plan at school.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2016
    Don't most of the fast food joints, and restaurants offer student lunch specials?

The restaurants around my high school did. Why pay $3-$4 for a school lunch when I can pay $3-$4 for a burger, fries, and a drink on a lunch special across the street?

Normally it's just freshman in the cafeteria anyways. Sophmores, Juniors, and Seniors with friends always go off campus for lunch.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,835
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    "If they would cook it a little better, then they would have students up there eating, you know what I'm saying?" Williams said.

Word (seriously)

I can't stand the commies, churchies, and occasional pro life freaks that prey on h.s. students, but if I were the church, I wouldn't back down. They aren't doing anything illegal.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

both dads?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    No one cares about the pizza workers (probably non union).

Fuck those whiny school cafeteria cunts.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam

both dads?
    We'dget in the car for our summer vacation and dad would say "ass, grass, or gas. Nobody rides for free"
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

both dads?
    We'dget in the car for our summer vacation and dad would say "ass, grass, or gas. Nobody rides for free"
    Which dad?