Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deserves Own Thread (PM from Vanilla Holmvick)

2»

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Only fucktarded doogs overplay the importance of @Owen12 and try to make it seem like it was a program ruining record. If anything, it made the job easier.

Read Bow Down to Willingham by Derek Johnson(shameless plug). It pains me to know people starve in the streets while Ty Willingham golfs the west coast. 0-12 was fucking criminal.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Only fucktarded doogs overplay the importance of @Owen12 and try to make it seem like it was a program ruining record. If anything, it made the job easier.

Read Bow Down to Willingham by Derek Johnson(shameless plug). It pains me to know people starve in the streets while Ty Willingham golfs the west coast. 0-12 was fucking criminal.
    Who?

I'm hearing that this book was authored by "not a technically gifted writer".
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

It was a program ruining record.

HTH
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

5-4>6-3>6-3>5-4
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Short memories. Sark's last year in particular should be remembered for the damage that twat did. Among other things, long before Haden went full retard, Sark quit recruiting for UW, in fact it looked like he was actively recruiting against UW while he was still head coach. FTG.

Really? I heard that nearly all the top recruits in the West were silently committed and were just waiting to hear one more time that UW was Sark's dream job.

Just what I'm hearing. Don't twist.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

HTH
    Our program is so ruined that we were 5-6 but still managed to beat the living fuck out of your guys' happy asses and shut down your 10 win dream season.

But, you guys probably would've won that 45-10 Congolese prison rape last fall if your starting QB hadn't been a bitch injured, right?
    Another PM, another echo chamber.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

HTH
    Our program is so ruined that we were 5-6 but still managed to beat the living fuck out of your guys' happy asses and shut down your 10 win dream season.

But, you guys probably would've won that 45-10 Congolese prison rape last fall if your starting QB hadn't been a bitch injured, right?
    Sounds like Denise is on a cocktail of butthurtedness and actually giving a shit.

But NMTE......

Beat the Cougs.... Nothing else matters!!!!