Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elect a Commie like Sawant, and here's what follows

2»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    #weneedkentstateround2
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

The anti dead white male education thing has been around since at least the 60's

Thanks Boomers for teaching #MyGeneration so well.
    Are you talkin bout my generation
    I like to put you down
    Just because he gets around?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2016
    2001400ex said:

The anti dead white male education thing has been around since at least the 60's

I didn't write "racist" 'cause that's not the point. Point is: What student anywhere gets to say "Here's what I want you to teach me, not that?" Fuck that. That's what libraries are for, you spoiled, entitled little shit. Go teach yourself that shit. The point of an education is to teach them how to function and navigate the world on their own, anyway. Duh, you Mini-Sawant little whiner. Look at the article pic. "Look at that face!" - D. Trump, US President, 2017-2025.
    I didn't write racist either. Just said it's nothing new.
    I know. What I'm saying is, even though it's racist as fuck, that's not the most annoying part of it, so I didn't bother with it. It's the spoiled little shit bullying. And aren't they always the first ones to bitch and whine about bullying? Much like Hondo.
    Spot on. These are racist spoiled little shits trying to bully the University. They're not there to expand their knowledge base or develop critical thinking skills. These are social justice warriors demanding that their education reinforces and validates their social justice warrior thinking. The scariest thing in the article is their intent to program the next generation with the same thinking. They want to be the next generation's teachers. We are so fucked.

The quality of our future is, as it has been for vast decades, tied to technological development. STEM education has so much greater value to the students and society as a whole. STEM success is tied to performance in areas that require critical thinking, it's agnostic to what these stupid fucks espouse, in fact their agenda harms development, as in their world, performance matters less than the social justice cause of the day.

I guess I'm surprised I'm surprised. As @RaceBannon pointed out, this has been going on since the 60's but it's completely spinning out of control with this generation.
    I'm surprised I'm surprised about you being surprised about to throwing a fit about free speech.
    Free Speech? Jesus, Hondo, how far is your head up your ass? It's a Jesuit University, you moron. There are no constitutional rights involved. They could revoke their scholarships at a moments notice and firehose those little fuckers right off campus if they wanted to. Kind of the point of criticism of all this SJW shit is the fact that, like you, these idiots don't even understand their rights, or what constitutes "state action" that invokes the U.S. Constitution. Separation of Church and State. Ever heard of it? Christ.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    That protest should have been a satellite recruiting camp for Evergreen State University admissions... wonder how many commits they signed?