Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's like eating a watermelon

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I really thought this thread would be abut taint licking.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

It's a shame to see Jeb perpetuating racist stereotypes about blacks.

To be fair, a more appropriate stereotype would be fried chicken rather than watermelon. Jeb! can't even get the racially insensitive stereotype right.
    White guy invented deep fryer. Pick a new stereotype.
    White guy invented taco salads in a bowl on a plate.

HTH
    So white guys invent lots of things for you to bitch about. How is that not perfect for you, Hondo?
    Do you not read threads and just post whatever random shit comes into that little monkey brain of yours.
    I thought we were discussing Hondo's multiple inferiority complexes, revealed throughout the excremental yahoo news articles he posts everyday. My bad.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

To be fair, a more appropriate stereotype would be fried chicken rather than watermelon. Jeb! can't even get the racially insensitive stereotype right.

HTH
    So white guys invent lots of things for you to bitch about. How is that not perfect for you, Hondo?
    Do you not read threads and just post whatever random shit comes into that little monkey brain of yours.
    I thought we were discussing Hondo's multiple inferiority complexes, revealed throughout the excremental yahoo news articles he posts everyday. My bad.
    So that answer is yes. You can't read.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    So that answer is no, you do not read or give a shit about the stuff I post from Yahoo News everyday. You won't read it.
    Agreed.