Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who do I have to kill

13»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Vanilla's response

I spoofed into RaceBannon's account, seems that threads are being marked as read fine. His own browsing history is present, and I was able to toggle the status on an unread thread. I also demonstrated the behavior of needing to view the last page before the thread is correctly marked. The color change on your forum is fairly faint, I'm not sure if that is playing in. Hopefully this helps confirm we are at least talking about the same functionality. 

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Vanilla's response

I spoofed into RaceBannon's account, seems that threads are being marked as read fine. His own browsing history is present, and I was able to toggle the status on an unread thread. I also demonstrated the behavior of needing to view the last page before the thread is correctly marked. The color change on your forum is fairly faint, I'm not sure if that is playing in. Hopefully this helps confirm we are at least talking about the same functionality. 

The threads are being marked fine. It's the categories that are fucked.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

i passed along your responses and am waiting response. they also said this:

"I will note that, if they are reading all the threads in a category and then going out to the main category view and expecting it to be marked as read, that will currently not work. They'll need to use the cogwheel menu and mark the category as viewed manually. Threads seem to behaving correctly."

Gee it's almost like that's what we are talking about

@RaceBannon did it again!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

I'm going to make this football team great again!

Race Bannon does it again! Team saved. Fans united. Puppy still Puppy.
    Base still Base. Bottom rung of HH totem pole, and moving downward with every attempt.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

"I will note that, if they are reading all the threads in a category and then going out to the main category view and expecting it to be marked as read, that will currently not work. They'll need to use the cogwheel menu and mark the category as viewed manually. Threads seem to behaving correctly."

If you were any good race you would have edited the 4 talking points at top of cover. Amateur photoshop job. Anyone can crop, drag, input edit on photoshop race. Its the clever ones who comically succeed.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Baseman said:

If you were any good race you would have edited the 4 talking points at top of cover. Amateur photoshop job. Anyone can crop, drag, input edit on photoshop race. Its the clever ones who comically succeed.
    Photoshop Superiority Guy
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

I'm going to make this football team great again!

Race Bannon does it again! Team saved. Fans united. Puppy still Puppy.
    Base still Base. Bottom rung of HH totem pole, and moving downward with every attempt.
    Base still Base. Puppy sometimes Puppy
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Since the devs are spoofing Race's account, see if they can write a new DFI. That shit is hilarious.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why don't we see if THEY CAN FIGURE OUT THE FUCKING ISSUE AND THEN POP OFF
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Why don't we see if THEY CAN FIGURE OUT THE FUCKING ISSUE AND THEN POP OFF

Oh I get it. Edit: kinda like my posts. However they never get it which is a good thing for you. I like your photoshops on a certain level. Theyre ok. A lot better than most clam dips here could do.