Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

'Hello, Dawg fans!!!'... Farewell, Lou!

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    dnc said:

TheGlove said:

gmo said:

he started on the PA a couple of years before I started going. Water is wet, but how different the whole experience was back then going to Husky Stadium in the late 80's. He was awesome, RIP.

It was the winning, not the announcer.

HTH
    what do you know about winning?
    bham!
    The judges would have also accepted BOOM! ROASTED!
  • WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    Overrated. He's liked because he's associated with simpler times. Mostly winning and crisp fall afternoons with dad(s). As a game announcer he actually kind of sucked.
  • WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    The announcer could wear a pink tutu and stutter as long as we win.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,704 Founders Club
    He he he lllllo ddddaawgffffans
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Tequilla said:

Nothing against the current guy ... he's not terrible ... but he's not Lou

I don't know if he's good or not. He never says anything because all the stupid ads and shit like Komo4 Buttfucker himself and his daughters singing about how he is so fancy, or some fat-cow sorority chicks/future ADs talking about taking selfies at the concession stand.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

Overrated. He's liked because he's associated with simpler times. Mostly winning and crisp fall afternoons with dad(s). As a game announcer he actually kind of sucked.

Fuck you Damone.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Fuck you Damone.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

TheGlove said:

gmo said:

he started on the PA a couple of years before I started going. Water is wet, but how different the whole experience was back then going to Husky Stadium in the late 80's. He was awesome, RIP.

It was the winning, not the announcer.

HTH
    what do you know about winning?
    Thanks for chiming in King Doog.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Doogles said:

Fuck you Damone.
    I'm coming off the most psychedelic trip of my life at Redrocks Colorado. 2CB is by far the craziest drug I've ever taken. Straight alien shit with no reference to time or space. Fuck that was weird. Point is there is no time for gray area. I've learned you need to get straight to the point before the universe turns.