Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Liars lie

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Then Trump can't be that bad since you are giving him your vote. Addition by subtraction

Some of us have evolved beyond the false two party narrative.

HTH
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Then Trump can't be that bad since you are giving him your vote. Addition by subtraction

HTH
    Shitty thing is, with the electoral college and 50% requirement, the system is rigged for 2 parties.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

HTH
    Shitty thing is, with the electoral college and 50% requirement, the system is rigged for 2 parties.
    On the plus side, our votes on the West Coast don't matter at all because the states are solidly blue.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HTH

Absolutely meaningless. Hipsters throwing their votes away. Allegedly

Call me a skeptic
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

HTH
    hot take
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

HTH
    On the plus side, our votes on the West Coast don't matter at all because the states are solidly blue.
    Exactly. With Trump and Hillary, the electoral map might be skewed this year. But if votes hold the same as the last 8 elections, your vote only counts in Ohio and Florida.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    dnc said:

Why do Republicans and Bernie-backers make such a big deal about lying? Accusing a politician of lying is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500. If Hillary has told some little lies it means only that she is qualified for the job. What the fuck am I missing here?

People aren't mad about Hillary's "little lies".

hth
    B.O.B. was responsible for the deaths of Americans. I'm more than mad about this lying douche.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Sledog said:

dnc said:

Why do Republicans and Bernie-backers make such a big deal about lying? Accusing a politician of lying is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500. If Hillary has told some little lies it means only that she is qualified for the job. What the fuck am I missing here?

hth
    B.O.B. was responsible for the deaths of Americans. I'm more than mad about this lying douche.
    It's not a "little lie" incompetent reading douche.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Everybody does it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

hth
    The lies were as Secretary of State and they weren't little. She's repeating those so still not little. If you mean the "I'm a women" lie well, that's a whopper too!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

hth
    The lies were as Secretary of State and they weren't little. She's repeating those so still not little. If you mean the "I'm a women" lie well, that's a whopper too!
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,178
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

hth
    I like the bedtime story about how Hillary was under sniper fire on the runway in Bosnia I believe it was. Like that fat cunt could run anywhere.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

hth
    Jesus.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

hth
    Jesus.
    huh?
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited May 2016

How long have you been an insufferable twat?
  • Options
    Peterman said:

How long have you been an insufferable twat?

How long you been a whiny liberal bitch?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

I like to go on national TV on Sunday and advocate tax hikes then go on Twitter two days later and claim Hillary is lying about what I said on TV. I do that:

In Trump's defense, he doesn't "want to" raise taxes.

Seriously the dude doesn't even realize what he says. At least Obama and Hillary are calculated in their lies.
    You really think Trump doesn't even realize what he says? I guess stupid has no limits.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

I like to go on national TV on Sunday and advocate tax hikes then go on Twitter two days later and claim Hillary is lying about what I said on TV. I do that:

In Trump's defense, he doesn't "want to" raise taxes.

Seriously the dude doesn't even realize what he says. At least Obama and Hillary are calculated in their lies.
    You really think Trump doesn't even realize what he says? I guess stupid has no limits.
    He says whatever he thinks people want to hear and changes his mind day by day.

King of the waffles.