Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump actually is a Democrat

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Pretty sure we all know this.

And don't give a fuck.

Oh. So Obama raises taxes and he's a communist. Trump raises taxes and he's your hero.

Got it. Glad the only qualification he needs is an R next to his name.
    Middle class pays the tax increases not the rich. The rich use capital gains taxes which is significantly lower than what Americans middle class pays. But I'm sure you already knew that.
    Odd I thought everyone pays the same capitol gains tax. I must have missed the "rich" box on the tax return.

Trump was a demorat his whole life. He's flip flopped on more than just his party. Check his gun control stance.

Bullets and beans. bullets and beans.
    If you don't understand the difference on how income is made by the rich vs the middle class then economics failed you.
    You don't think Trump will raise the capital gains tax rate?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

And don't give a fuck.

Oh. So Obama raises taxes and he's a communist. Trump raises taxes and he's your hero.

Middle class pays the tax increases not the rich. The rich use capital gains taxes which is significantly lower than what Americans middle class pays. But I'm sure you already knew that.
    Odd I thought everyone pays the same capitol gains tax. I must have missed the "rich" box on the tax return.

Trump was a demorat his whole life. He's flip flopped on more than just his party. Check his gun control stance.

If you don't understand the difference on how income is made by the rich vs the middle class then economics failed you.
    nogaf.

Trump isn't Hiliary.

One day, you might get it.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2016
    The same way learning what tax rates are failed you. I'm middle class I make money via the markets etc. and pay capital gain taxes like "rich" people. I pay the same rate. Because they invest more money and make more money shouldn't be a penalty. I've never figured out how we can charge differing tax percentages anyway. How's that square up with equal application of the law under the constitution? It's racist! Damn racists!
    Sledog said:

The same way learning what tax rates are failed you. I'm middle class I make money via the markets etc. and pay capital gain taxes like "rich" people. I pay the same rate. Because they invest more money and make more money shouldn't be a penalty. I've never figured out how we can charge differing tax percentages anyway. How's that square up with equal application of the law under the constitution? It's racist! Damn racists!

The rich have suffered enough.

So then vote Hiliary... fag

I'll vote for anything but the B.O.B. Just hope I'm getting the Trump he claims to be now and not the one from the past.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2016
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

And don't give a fuck.

I hope he does

Because of capital gains, middle America actually pays a higher tax rate than the one percenters. My big problem with tax increases, is that they always seem to hurt the $50k-$200k earners more than the 200k+ earners. I would be in favor of getting rid of capital gains, and have everything taxed as ordinary income. You can then slightly decrease ordinary income tax rates, because they would be made up for by capital gains being replaced by ordinary income.

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

And don't give a fuck.

I hope he does

Because of capital gains, middle America actually pays a higher tax rate than the one percenters. My big problem with tax increases, is that they always seem to hurt the $50k-$200k earners more than the 200k+ earners. I would be in favor of getting rid of capital gains, and have everything taxed as ordinary income. You can then slightly decrease ordinary income tax rates, because they would be made up for by capital gains being replaced by ordinary income.
    I mostly agree with that. Or make capital gains at the lower rate up to a threshold, maybe $500k then tax the rest at ordinary rates.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

And don't give a fuck.

I hope he does

I mostly agree with that. Or make capital gains at the lower rate up to a threshold, maybe $500k then tax the rest at ordinary rates.
    That could also work, as it still keeps some incentive to invest; but I'm for the more simplistic idea that income is income no matter how it's earned, and should be taxed as such.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

dnc said:

pawz said:

And don't give a fuck.

Some of us(?) give a fuck

I like to think of a vote for Trump as high variance endeavor. Its either going to end up really fucking good, or really fucking bad.

Personally, my vote for him is a vote for the entire system burning to the ground, so we can get on w/ a fresh start. Time to stock-pile canned goods and ammo. (same same?)

That's what I like to think.
    You can vote however you want for him.

He just won't be the president in Jan 2017.
    salemcoog said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

pawz said:

And don't give a fuck.

Some of us(?) give a fuck

I like to think of a vote for Trump as high variance endeavor. Its either going to end up really fucking good, or really fucking bad.

Personally, my vote for him is a vote for the entire system burning to the ground, so we can get on w/ a fresh start. Time to stock-pile canned goods and ammo. (same same?)

That's what I like to think.
    You can vote however you want for him.

He just won't be the president in Jan 2017.
    Unless he is
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

I'll vote for anything but the B.O.B. Just hope I'm getting the Trump he claims to be now and not the one from the past.
    Sounds like a sound decision making process.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,696
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sounds like a sound decision making process.
    More sound than your vote for Hillary

Oh that's right - no one is actually going to vote for Hillary

*wink*
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Capital gains being taxed at a lower rate is class warfare, quite simply.

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

And don't give a fuck.

I hope he does

That won't stifle new investment at all........
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

And don't give a fuck.

I hope he does

Income is income simple fact
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

And don't give a fuck.

I hope he does

You clearly have never met anyone who has invested money.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The democrats don't raise the capital gains tax when they can.

Wonder why

Wonder why

Actually Obama/Congress did raise the capital gains tax. But facts are still elusive to race.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Wonder why

Actually Obama/Congress did raise the capital gains tax. But facts are still elusive to Hondo

During the 2008 presidential campaign, Barack Obama promised to increase capital gains and dividends taxes from 15 percent to 20 percent for those making more than $250,000 (for couples) or $200,000 (for individuals).

The fiscal cliff bill, passed by the House and Senate on Jan. 1, 2013, did raise taxes to 20 percent, but only for taxpayers earning $400,000 (for individuals) or $450,000 (for couples). Taxing capital gains at 20 percent returns taxation to the level under President Bill Clinton. Under Clinton, dividends were taxed as ordinary income, meaning rates as high as 39.6 percent.

Obama had lost the House by then and did nothing when he and the democrats had control

But still

Democrats say they want to raise it for their stupid voters then don't because it's a bad idea