Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Investing in stock

If I were to invest in some stock would I invest in the company that has been successful for a decade now? Or would I go with my heart and hope and put my money in the company that has been wrong for a decade?

You might not agree with how HHB's present their data but they've been right for a decade now. "Hope" has been the doog rallying cry on Doogman for a decade which has been wrong for a decade.

Even if UW wins this Saturday it won't change my opinion at all.

I can't believe we are living in an era where a UW coach has never came close to winning a conference title in year four, isn't at all expected to compete for one in year five and people are perfectly fine with him coming back for year six with no shot at another conference title?

Since when have our guys decided they want to be fucking Oregon State under Riley?!

Comments

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    If I were to invest in some stock would I invest in the company that has been successful for a decade now? Or would I go with my heart and hope and put my money in the company that has been wrong for a decade?

It depends, are you playing with your own money? Or ze haus money
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    edited September 2013
    If I was playing with house money I would invest it on Hookers and Blow.

So this is with your own money. My point is why are people doubting the HHB's now cause we are 3-0? I remember doogs doing that in 2011 when the Huskies were 5-1, doing that in 2007 after the 2-0 start, in 2006 after the 4-1 start.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    I wouldn't invest someone else's money on Pool Boy and co.