Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I hate this board after a win

I suspect I will like it after a loss. I will finally feel like I fit in.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    When UW wins in UCLA with Hundley, at home to Oregon with Mariota, or in Stanford with Hogan, then doog away, because it will be justified. Until then, LIPO. HHB's have four previous years of facts on their side. So I give them the benefit of the doubt until Sark proves them otherwise. Boise St. was a halfway decent win, until Fresno St. pretty much killed any chance of them finishing in the top 20 this year.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club

When UW wins in UCLA with Hundley, at home to Oregon with Mariota, or in Stanford with Hogan, then doog away, because it will be justified. Until then, LIPO. HHB's have eleven previous years of facts on their side. So I give them the benefit of the doubt until Sark proves them otherwise. Boise St. was a halfway decent win, until Fresno St. pretty much killed any chance of them finishing in the top 20 this year.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited September 2013
    What Race said.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Can't we just enjoy 1-0?

When UW wins in UCLA with Hundley, at home to Oregon with Mariota, or in Stanford with Hogan, then doog away, because it will be justified. Until then, LIPO. HHB's have four previous years of facts on their side. So I give them the benefit of the doubt until Sark proves them otherwise. Boise St. was a halfway decent win, until Fresno St. pretty much killed any chance of them finishing in the top 20 this year.

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    DeepSeaZ said:

Can't we just enjoy 1-0?

Why? TFSIO.