Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huskies penalties last 10 games

Sark has seen his team commit 16 penalties vs Idaho State, 12 against Illinois, 8 against Boise State, only 2 in the bowl game, 18 vs WSU a school record, 8 vs Colorado, 8 vs Utah, 12 vs Cal, 8 vs Oregon State, and 10 vs Arizona.

In our last 10 games the Huskies have committed 102 fucking penalties. Only one game out of the last 10 have they committed less than 8 penalties. Here is a hint Sark, it's not the fucking refs!!! Take some fucking accountability! I remember first game of the year someone asked Sark about the penalties and he shrugged it off. He was like "Well would you rather be us with 8 and win 38-6 or them with 2 and lose 38-6?".

Guy is so far over his head it's not even funny. He'll never ever come close to winning a conference title or even a division title. Hard to win games when you are fucking up 10 times a game like that.

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Dude, Pac-12 refs suck. Worst in the cuntry.

Everyone says so.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    UCLA led the league in penalties last season. Dodged a bullet
  • The Pac-12 refs do suck as evident by the ASU fiasco of an ending vs Wisky(I like to call them that).

I just couldn't see a Saban or a James led team have this problem carry out so long.

After the Apple Cup you would have thought the coaching staff would have enforced discipline in this program.

Problem is, Sark tries to be their buddy not their coach. Look at how he talks to the media and the players. He fucking runs scout team QB with his hat on backwards trying to be cool.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    If you can't see that Sark is using UW as a stepping stone to the Oakland Raiders job, no one can help you.
  • If you can't see that Sark is using UW as a stepping stone to the Oakland Raiders job, no one can help you.

I don't think we are that lucky though.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sark isn't undisciplined, he's a player's coach. Some of you need to learn the difference.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club

If you can't see that Sark is using UW as a stepping stone to the Oakland Raiders job, no one can help you.

I pray to Allah daily for this outcome.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    I listened to the Monday show for a bit. Sark spoke to the penalties. He didn't blame the refs. He took accountability. Do I think he can cut down on the penalties? I don't think so. He's too worried about removing the "stinger" as he likes to call it.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

Pie not cake and make sure there is no pork of any kind in it.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798

You and me both, brother.
    TTJ said:

I'm with you, frens.

الذي يعطي الخراء عن أي من هذا الهراء. هناك اجمل مجموعة من titties رأيت في لحظة الساعة 6:00 (خزان الأخضر) والصخور يوتا للمتعة خاطئين. ليس كثيرا لضربة، ولكن الفتيات يحبون شرب والرقص، ويجلس القرفصاء على hammershaft حتى bungus. هم لن جزء مع BEAV كنها سوف حفرة القرف
    The thing is penalties are only an issue if you lose. Penalties of aggression often follow a winning team. Sloppy procedure penalties often follow a loser. The Canes and the Huskies had a lot of penalties in 91

The thing is penalties are only an issue if you lose. Penalties of aggression often follow a winning team. Sloppy procedure penalties often follow a loser. The Canes and the Huskies had a lot of penalties in 91

royotis! true?

TTJ said:

I'm with you, frens.

الذي يعطي الخراء عن أي من هذا الهراء. هناك اجمل مجموعة من titties رأيت في لحظة الساعة 6:00 (خزان الأخضر) والصخور يوتا للمتعة خاطئين. ليس كثيرا لضربة، ولكن الفتيات يحبون شرب والرقص، ويجلس القرفصاء على hammershaft حتى bungus. هم لن جزء مع BEAV كنها سوف حفرة القرف
    "Who gives a shit about any of this nonsense. There are the nicest set of titties I've seen in a moment of 6:00 (green tank) and Utah rocks for fun sinful. Not much of a blow, but girls like to drink and dance, sitting cross-legged on hammershaft even bungus. They're not part with BEAV but will shit hole"

Well sed fren

Superbowl Champion Oakland Raiders agree

• The thing is penalties are only an issue if you lose. Penalties of aggression often follow a winning team. Sloppy procedure penalties often follow a loser. The Canes and the Huskies had a lot of penalties in 91

Sark after Boise tried to point out how we are aggressive now but I don't buy it.

Procedure penalties especially at home is a sign of discipline. Last game the Huskies gave away 14 points cause of penalties. That will lose you the next four games.

Sark after Boise tried to point out how we are aggressive now but I don't buy it.

Procedure penalties especially at home is a sign of discipline. Last game the Huskies gave away 14 points cause of penalties. That will lose you the next four games.
    Water really is wet

TTJ said:

I'm with you, frens.

"Who gives a shit about any of this nonsense. There are the nicest set of titties I've seen in a moment of 6:00 (green tank) and Utah rocks for fun sinful. Not much of a blow, but girls like to drink and dance, sitting cross-legged on hammershaft even bungus. They're not part with BEAV but will shit hole"

Well sed fren
    puppylove_sugarsteel is one of my favorite terrorists.
    Hopefully all you futt fuckers got the semen out of your carpet