Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've decided...

theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
to join Coke and Doog it up this summer. It seems more enjoyable to do that than to suffer patiently until Fall for the special moment that Smiff ruins next years promise with awkward duchebaggery and play calling. The strapeth of my sweats runeth over! Death Row fuckers!

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
up, Doog it up, Doog it up,
Doog it up. Doog it!

Who's grabbing a gun to dance with me?!?!

Comments

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

to join Coke and Doog it up this summer. It seems more enjoyable to do that than to suffer patiently until Fall for the special moment that Smiff ruins next years promise with awkward duchebaggery and play calling. The strapeth of my sweats runeth over! Death Row fuckers!

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

Welcome to the Family, we are excited to have you! We are either going to have a lot of fun or we will be meeting at the Aurora Bridge in October for a fun little jump, you can bring the gasoline!

DOOG IT UP!!!!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fuck you and fuck me
    The fucking season will end
    At Arizona
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    13-0

DOOG IT UP!!!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2016

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

Welcome to the Family, we are excited to have you! We are either going to have a lot of fun or we will be meeting at the Aurora Bridge in October for a fun little jump, you can bring the gasoline!

DOOG IT UP!!!!
    ?
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    Swaye's Wigwam

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

You are far from aboard. Walk the plank and come back after lurking a little. Putz!
    Why the hate?
    There is plenty of room tented in my sweats for you to jump in and enjoy the ride! Come on I'm not shy! Much more fun to Doog with friends than not! Haven't you seen the gif?
    Grab a gun and.......DOOG IT UP!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

You are far from aboard. Walk the plank and come back after lurking a little. Putz!
    Why the hate?
    There is plenty of room tented in my sweats for you to jump in and enjoy the ride! Come on I'm not shy! Much more fun to Doog with friends than not! Haven't you seen the gif?
    WTFAYTA?
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

DOOG IT UP!!!!
    Are you knew here? Clear cut case of abundance.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    Swaye's Wigwam

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

Why the hate?
    WTFAYTA?
    My oldest kid just peed on my youngest kids puzzle. That just happened.
    See the parallel? Calm down, climb into my tent. Lots of room there. I'll hold you. TWITA!
    DOOG IT UP!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

Why the hate?
    WTFAYTA?
    Meds totally dialed in.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,383
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

Why the hate?
    WTFAYTA?
    Meds totally dialed in.
    Your candle burned out Boobs. Coming back didnt work out. Just bow out gracefully with your 20k. At least you can hang your hat on something
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

Should he PM @IrishDawg22 first or no?
  • Lawrence_of_a_LabiaLawrence_of_a_Labia Member Posts: 437
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

poopsie needs detention for opening the gates without vetting kim's refugees.. Now hit the gates and close this thread.
    You sound like a nice fella knowledge but dues do need be paid. Pay the $11.95 you're paying Kim to HH in the form of a donation or 3 then swipe your card at the holy gates. At that point you might be welcomed to the family. Poopsie was talking out the side of his pickled snatch there buddy. Dont give up, just pay up. Remrmber, fetters comes here for scoop.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I once felt this way. I knew the team and coach had problems but it's Husky football man. I wanted to be excited and there were reasons to be excited. I can even remember telling DNC that I felt sorry for him because he wasn't excited at all for the upcoming season. The Washington Huskies then proceeded to go 0-12.

You had no reason to anticipate that season would be good. Anyone watching the prior two seasons had every reason to believe it would be the worst Husky season yet. It was plain as day that Willingham sucked, was a token racial hire, couldn't adjust a game plan at halftime, couldn't prepare players for games, and was hated by most of the team at that point. To anyone paying attention, that team was obviously in a steep decline

So, prior to the 2008 season, you were in full doog mode. Got it.