Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

3 wins

...is all it takes to reveal the doogs here.

Ya'll niggas tried to cover it up with some Pat Hill style TUFF talk in the off-season, but your secret is out. Your ruse is ruined.

Go back to Dawgman where you belong, you fucking proles.

Comments

• At the start of the year I had this team starting off 4-0 and finishing 7-6. With Oregon State looking bad I'd probably say this team goes 8-5. Still not good enough for year five.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    Sark feels like Mike Stoops at Zona to me, so his ceiling is 8-5, which he has yet to even reach. If he gets it this year, then Sark might actually be Stoops 2.0 and get a 3 year extension then get fired after 8 years of 7-6.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    Yep. 3 wins and they start jizzing all over themselves to be the first one back on the bandwagon.

Look, we looked good against BSU. We then followed that up with undisciplined dreckfest against Illinoize. Then a scrimmage against the Sisters of the Poor where we had about 100 penalties.

If we roll Arizona, beat Stanford close, and then keep within 10 of Oregon, I will still say the math says Sark is going to be average over the long haul, but I will at least listen to arguments without calling you a asslicker.

As of now, you are an asslicker if you came out as a Doog. Asslickers.