Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“So many cool things”

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club
I like it that UW's coach is hip and cool and talks this way when conducting his post-game interviews.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,875 Founders Club
    I wonder if he called Emmert "dude" during his hiring interview?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    The way a person communicates publicly says a lot about them. In this case it shows a lack of self-confidence and seriousness about the job he has. He wants to come off as s cool guy you want to hang out with rather than a football coach who demands results. If you watch the practice videos he is always making dudebro comments to his players. I doubt they respect him much as an authority figure
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    edited September 2013

The way a person communicates publicly says a lot about them. In this case it shows a lack of self-confidence and seriousness about the job he has. He wants to come off as s cool guy you want to hang out with rather than a football coach who demands results. If you watch the practice videos he is always making dudebro comments to his players. There is no fucking way I doubt they respect him at all much as an authority figure

Crisper.