Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Babushka cuckolded by failed Cal coach?!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Was I the only one who saw Smiff's weak chin, smarmy face, slumped shoulders and bad posture on the sideline during the Spring game? The guy just oozes inferiority and lack of confidence. My lispy, fat, drunk, cigarette-smoking frosh football coach had more steel in his spine than this marshmallow. Honestly: Who would look at Smiff and think "Now there's a guy who can get the best out of players(?)" instead of "Who's that little pear-shaped, weasel-face?"

You watched that shit?

Also, if we're bashing marshmallow coaches like Gilby, I'm out.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Was I the only one who saw Smiff's weak chin, smarmy face, slumped shoulders and bad posture on the sideline during the Spring game? The guy just oozes inferiority and lack of confidence. My lispy, fat, drunk, cigarette-smoking frosh football coach had more steel in his spine than this marshmallow. Honestly: Who would look at Smiff and think "Now there's a guy who can get the best out of players(?)" instead of "Who's that little pear-shaped, weasel-face?"

You watched that shit?

Guilty. Not so much "watched" as had it on while doing other stuff.
    Did watch a couple offensive series where KJ tossed cans of corn and WR's imitated Jaydon. FUCK.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

You watched that shit?

Guilty. Not so much "watched" as had it on while doing other stuff.
    Did watch a couple offensive series where KJ tossed cans of corn and WR's imitated Jaydon. FUCK.
    Mods? Gates?
  • Options
    Oh, no. The mean girls are back.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2016

Kim posted a "What I'm hearing..." thread where he said Tedford will be hired as a "consultant", the same position Bush Hamden did last year. That's the only source I've been able to find on this so far so 81% as always

All the komo we? have on this is Kim's hearing thing?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Isn't @TurdBuffer the guy who argued that he wouldn't hire Chip Kelly over Peterman?
  • Options
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm trying to calm this place down and get us back to normal. You're making it harder to do so. I'm asking you to help me out.