Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Warriors are Done

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Golden State = 2001 Mariners? At least they won a title earlier though.

The 18-0 Pats are the correct comparison
    Disagree, if GS loses to OKC the M's are right comp. Record setting regular season, didn't even make it to the championship.
    Hi. The WCF are the championship series.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Golden State = 2001 Mariners? At least they won a title earlier though.

The 18-0 Pats are the correct comparison
    Disagree, if GS loses to OKC the M's are right comp. Record setting regular season, didn't even make it to the championship.
    Hi. The WCF are the championship series.
    Can't decide whether to downvote for obvious troll is obvious or chincredible for obvious Race bait is obvious.

Fuck the Pitmaster for not letting abundance be an option!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016
    This Postseason is shaping up perfectly for Race to pop off. The Thunder play to their ceiling while the Warriors finally go cold and get upset. Lebron faces Thunder again in the finals, but Thunder gotta Thunder and fall back to earth and Lebron mops them in 5 or 6.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

This Postseason is shaping up perfectly for Race to pop off. The Thunder play to their ceiling while the Warriors finally go cold and get upset. Lebron faces Thunder again in the finals, but Thunder gotta Thunder and fall back to earth and Lebron mops them in 5 or 6.

Donovan v Lue
  • Options

Doogles said:

Donovan v Lue
    ISAFNRC!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016

Doogles said:

Donovan v Lue
    This is very true. Donovan appears to be pushing the right buttons to allow Westbrook and Durant to mesh to their potential. The flip side is Lue has the Cavs big 3 healthy and playing as well as they ever have together. Donovan has coached through pressure to win it all twice before. Lue hasn't proven he can adjust on the fly when things are going wrong.

Somebody here mentioned it before, but their is a lot of Sark in Cleveland. Great frontrunners, but if they get hit in the mouth they crumble, followed by a heavy dose of finger pointing.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Donovan v Lue
    This is very true. Donovan appears to be pushing the right buttons to allow Westbrook and Durant to mesh to their potential. The flip side is Lue has the Cavs big 3 healthy and playing as well as they ever have together. Donovan has coached through pressure to win it all twice before. Lue hasn't proven he can adjust on the fly when things are going wrong.

Somebody here mentioned it before, but their is a lot of Sark in Cleveland. Great frontrunners, but if they get hit in the mouth and they crumble followed by a heavy dose of finger pointing.
    Cam Newton would make a great Cav
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Cavs wouldn't call a pass on the goal line with Lynch in the backfield
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I feel like that's exactly what Cleveland would do.
    Lebron would pull an Ernest Byner
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Turned my tv off when Steven Adams was called for that offensive foul. That's pretty much all Andrew Bogut does on offense and yet Adams gets called for it. I know a David Stern special when I see one.
  • Options

Turned my tv off when Steven Adams was called for that offensive foul. That's pretty much all Andrew Bogut does on offense and yet Adams gets called for it. I know a David Stern special when I see one.

Apology accepted.
  • Options
    If I had never seen Westbrook play before I'd think he's a good shooter that sucks at everything else.
  • Options
    Chris Webber just said "Igoudala the unsung hero of this team, Finals MVP last year".
  • Options
    Golden State second unit, with 3 top 10 picks on the floor, end the game. Thunder more talented though.
  • Options

If I had never seen Westbrook play before I'd think he's a good shooter that sucks at everything else.

Which is funny because the opposite is true.

Thatsthejoke.jpg
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Kevin Love w

Golden State second unit, with 3 top 10 picks on the floor, end the game. Thunder more talented though.

That's what I've been hearing.
  • Options
    Mo Speights now has drawn 4 fouls, or, more than Westbrook and Durant combined. Warriors should be embarrassed that it's been a close game.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to the NBA Championship Game in OKC