Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Blaine Bennett now teaching math and high school fb coach

Some of you remember Bennett was CWU's coach, doing a bang up job with like an ~80% win rate until a new dumbfuck AD fired him over an alcohol billing scandal. Central, where you go to play if you're from this state, not rich, and don't fit the profile of a IA school, has lost its command lead in the GNAC, and is now a middling program.

http://www.cdapress.com/news/sports/article_383f2696-039f-11e6-a29e-a3b72ed3372e.html

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    weren't you banned or something tiers?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

weren't you banned or something tiers?

OK!
  • Options
    I realize NOGAF but the telling stat is the Bennett won the conference title 4 of his 5 years. Firing him over and alcohol scandal... why not just ask for the money back? What a dumbfuck AD. This decision was second only to firing Gil Dobie and running off Don James. The history of cfb in this state is a history of idiot decision by idiots.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    A 44 year old guy who has been battling cancer for years and I'm supposed to care about some drunk has-been?
  • Options
    I really don't give a shit if you're a racist, but you arbitrarily make up the rules for what can and can't be said to protect yourself, while having no regard for how others might feel, and that is what I find to be disgusting.

You have no business telling a fucking Half Brain where they do and do not belong. I am one of the reasons, a very very small reason but a reason nonetheless, that this bored exists. I suggest you have your caretaker put you down on your fucking knees so you can thank me, instead of telling me to leave.

Bitch.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Central always shit the bed in the playoffs with Bennett. Next
  • Options

Central always shit the bed in the playoffs with Bennett. Next

Not true, the '09 team advanced quite a ways and only lost to the eventual champ. Anyway, the powers that be don't usually let the GNAC winner advance. So that's why they didn't advance. They simply didn't get to play most of the time in the playoffs at all.