Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Fat Tits

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

When does the next round of Crazy Larry ads roll out?

Just recycle the old ones. Sustainability in advertising. Use the money we save to put recycle bins in the gender neutral bathrooms
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,810
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Way easier to blame the fans instead of looking in the mirror at the leadership at both the institution and conference level

I love how Jen basically told the long time fans to get over it in her interview with Kimmy. Yes I listened to some of it. Great way to treat your loyal customers.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Tequilla said:

Way easier to blame the fans instead of looking in the mirror at the leadership at both the institution and conference level

I love how Jen basically told the long time fans to get over it in her interview with Kimmy. Yes I listened to some of it. Great way to treat your loyal customers.
    That's been a doog mantra since Gilby took over.

Rick was held to the old standard. Then every coach since can't be expected to win because of serious fucking Arizona and shit
    More or less, though I think Sark with a RB would have been allowed more than a few 6-6 seasons before feeling the heat. It may have been the old standard, but the standard was pretty mushy by that point. The rot goes right to the Hedges hiring.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

That's been a doog mantra since Gilby took over.

Rick was held to the old standard. Then every coach since can't be expected to win because of serious fucking Arizona and shit
    Husky Football is dead and buried forever under the manboobs of its former coach.
    If we* are going to bash moobs, I am fucking out!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,810
    Founders Club
    edited April 2016
    I didn't really explain it right. She was referring to all the new fangled stadium bullshit, start times, the cost (vs. just buying tickets on Stubhub for $15 or 20 for half the games), the lame Rutgers, Illinois, and Eastern schedules, the Mariner-style marketing faggotry, The Zone etc. She also made excuses or called for patience in regard to the performance but gave the usual vague reassurance that things are getting better, which we've all heard for over 10 years now.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

I may need to listen to this interview
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You know why you were flagged
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

I didn't really explain it right. She was referring to all the new fangled stadium bullshit, start times, the cost (vs. just buying tickets on Stubhub for $15 or 20 for half the games), the lame Rutgers, Illinois, and Eastern schedules, the Mariner-style marketing faggotry, The Zone etc. She also made excuses or called for patience in regard to the performance but gave the usual vague reassurance that things are getting better, which we've all heard for over 10 years now.

Excuse me... Ms. Cohen?... I have a question I'd like to ask?... Thank you. My question is... simply... Alabama?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,458
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Just recycle the old ones. Sustainability in advertising. Use the money we save to put solar panels on top of the stadium overhangs
    Great idea, but there's no way that Seattle solar power can generate enough electricity to run those 81 quintrillion candlepower advertisement boards.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Solar power is an oxy mora
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

the cost (vs. just buying tickets on Stubhub for $15 or 20 for half the games)

If you're paying $15 or $20 for half the games, you're spending $15 to $20 too much on half the games.

I know a guy (*COUGH, COUGH*) who didn't spend a penny on UW football but still went to all the home games last year. And yes Boobs, I STILL paid too much. Christ, my employer has season tickets and can't give them away. I've been offered 4,5, sometimes 6 tickets by as many people 4 days before a home game.

Fat Tits is just another piece of the piece of shit AD that's been running that joint for 15 years.

Fuck em.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

the cost (vs. just buying tickets on Stubhub for $15 or 20 for half the games)

If you're paying $15 or $20 for half the games, you're spending $15 to $20 too much on half the games.

I know a guy (*COUGH, COUGH*) who didn't spend a penny on UW football but still went to all the home games last year. And yes Boobs, I STILL paid too much. Christ, my employer has season tickets and can't give them away. I've been offered 4,5, sometimes 6 tickets by as many people 4 days before a home game.

Fat Tits is just another piece of the piece of shit AD that's been running that joint for 15 years.

Fuck em.
    Chincredibled for taking responsibility.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,517
    Founders Club

Just recycle the old ones. Sustainability in advertising. Use the money we save to put solar panels on top of the stadium overhangs
    Great idea, but there's no way that Seattle solar power can generate enough electricity to run those 81 quintrillion candlepower advertisement boards.
    It's not about practicality. It's about the illusion of doing something that looks useful and eco-friendly, but is actually fucking useless.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

CaptainPJ said:

"Thinking and focusing" on how to fill more seats in Husky Stadium.

Bobble heads, gay bobble heads? Pea patch appreciation night?

Shoot me now.

Even better, it is at "crisis level," because "all of our sports are dependent on stadium attendance."

Fuck.you.liberals.

You make a fucking mess of things, bleed the golden goose almost to death, have ZERO foresight about the consequences of your fucking socially driven actions, and when it doesn't magically work out - you pretend a new, unique problem has emerged that you are "challenged to solve."

Time to bleed what is left of the goose.

Fuck Seattle, fuck Millenials, fuck hipsters, fuck bike lanes, and fuck you if you disagree with mixing of metaphors.

Drunk fucking rant end

Don't blame millenials for your generation fucking everything up
    I don't.

How could I blame anything on a bunch of worthless sacks of shit that produce nothing?

Herein, ends the lesson.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    “Our gate is not where it needs to be in football,” Cohen said. “Our ability to fill this stadium is the single-most important thing we can do for all of our programs to be successful. So that is my job, 24/7, is to be thinking about that, focusing on that, and certainly if we could improve that situation over the course of the next couple years, our financial outlook will look different than it looks today.”

a good strategy... more polynesian players on the defensive interior are needed. More annoying advertisements on the jumbotron. More lackluster non-conference games. More ugly uniforms and shiny helmets. More $5 cups of fucking coffee. More losses to Oregon. Turn up the volume even more on the jumbotron to drown out the band. Make sure not to reply close calls so as not to rile up the fans too much.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2016
    I'd buy season tickets if they told me they planned to murder everyone involved with the creation of The Zone at the 50 yard line for halftime entertainment.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

I'd buy season tickets if they told me they planned to murder everyone involved with the creation of The Zone at the 50 yard line for halftime entertainment.

Me too.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,517
    Founders Club
    CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

"Thinking and focusing" on how to fill more seats in Husky Stadium.

Bobble heads, gay bobble heads? Pea patch appreciation night?

Shoot me now.

Even better, it is at "crisis level," because "all of our sports are dependent on stadium attendance."

Fuck.you.liberals.

You make a fucking mess of things, bleed the golden goose almost to death, have ZERO foresight about the consequences of your fucking socially driven actions, and when it doesn't magically work out - you pretend a new, unique problem has emerged that you are "challenged to solve."

Time to bleed what is left of the goose.

Fuck Seattle, fuck Millenials, fuck hipsters, fuck bike lanes, and fuck you if you disagree with mixing of metaphors.

Drunk fucking rant end

Don't blame millenials for your generation fucking everything up
    I don't.

How could I blame anything on a bunch of worthless sacks of shit that produce nothing?

Herein, ends the lesson.

Lipo