Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

List of uber wallets at Husky stadium.

At the stadium there is a wall that has the names of the big donors who made the stadium build possible. I looked high and low. No one named Phil Bleenor or AaaaAnnndy. These guys aren't players or insiders was my take away.

Comments

• AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    Correct. The former mayor of Walla Walla hangs out with the ubers, but he is not one of them.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

At the stadium there is a wall that has the names of the big donors who made the stadium build possible. I looked high and low. No one named Phil Bleenor or AaaaAnnndy. These guys aren't players or insiders was my take away.

Who's AaaaAnnndy? Does he poast here?

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Bigforkin Donor Superiority Guys.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    dnc said:

Every Wednesday
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    dnc said:

I know who he is and no, he doesn't post here.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

dnc said:

I know who he is and no, he doesn't post here but his posts are here.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

Every Wednesday
    Shouldn't you be busy penning your meramberlings?

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick......