Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

MY NY PRIMARY COVERAGE THREAD

2»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,023 Founders Club
    Bernie isn't for the middle class or the poor. He's for the state.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,786 Founders Club

Has anyone seen APAG this morning?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Has anyone seen APAG this morning?
    He's hungover from celebrating Trump's big win
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Motherfuck Hilary man. Rigged af primary, voters had to declare 9 fucking months ago like that's even something that the founders would've given a fuck about.

Hillary people are delusional if they think they can convert the Bernie enthusiasm into votes for their girl in November.

As long as there's a "D" next to her name, she'll rule the college vote. Their professors will also make sure to remind them. Extra credit is a powerful tool for the lazy, entitled, and simple minded 2016 college student.
    As long as there's an R next to Trump's or Cruz's name, you'll vote for them.

2001400ex said:

Motherfuck Hilary man. Rigged af primary, voters had to declare 9 fucking months ago like that's even something that the founders would've given a fuck about.

Hillary people are delusional if they think they can convert the Bernie enthusiasm into votes for their girl in November.

As long as there's a "D" next to her name, she'll rule the college vote. Their professors will also make sure to remind them. Extra credit is a powerful tool for the lazy, entitled, and simple minded 2016 college student.
    Actually...if Cruz is the republican nominee I'm voting for "Deez Nutz" as a write in.

Unlike you, I look past the letter.
    Deez nuts is a vote for Hillary.

HTH
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,699 Standard Supporter
    edited April 2016
    Hilary beating Trump or Cruz is like the Rockets beating the Knicks and the Magic when Jordan was retired (the first time).

Hilary beating Trump or Cruz is like the Rockets beating the Knicks and the Magic when Jordan was retired (the first time) 76ers beating the Lakers this year.

Crisped
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    If Cruz accepts a rigged bid it will prove definitively, the GOP is nothing but a public relations arm spouting opposition and I will absolutely be on record in support of Hillary... With video backup evidence.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited April 2016
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Actually...if Cruz is the republican nominee I'm voting for "Deez Nutz" as a write in.

Unlike you, I look past the letter.
    Deez nuts is a vote for Hillary.

HTH
    Oh I'm sure that puts a little pep in your step...
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

The only people enthusiastic about Bernie are unemployed freeloaders.
    Bernie is the middle class candidate and I'm sorry you can't see that through your cynicism. Hillary won the under $30k demo in New York.
    Then why has he not been winning the middle class vote? News flash; most of the middle class doesn't want to foot the bill for free college and single payer healthcare.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Bernie is the middle class candidate and I'm sorry you can't see that through your cynicism. Hillary won the under $30k demo in New York.
    Then why has he not been winning the middle class vote? News flash; most of the middle class doesn't want to foot the bill for free college and single payer healthcare.
    This with a bullet
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

This with a bullet
    Too soon.
  • Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,321 Swaye's Wigwam

Wood smash with a murderboner
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,023 Founders Club
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

If Cruz accepts a rigged bid it will prove definitively, the GOP is nothing but a public relations arm spouting opposition and I will absolutely be on record in support of Hillary... With video backup evidence.

NO TRUMP NO VOTE !!!