Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Accepting Questions for the TSIO Podcast

13»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

What is lamer, 35 year olds playing pickup bball at the rec, or this podcast?

Don't understand why playing pickup is lame? Or is it not what fucktards like you would deem a posh enough locale for runnin hoops?

play at the YMCA

Leave the rec center ball to the actual students
    There weren't be enough quality games if relying on actual students ...

Most people that I run across don't get upset at older guys playing ... they tend to realize that they can learn something
    Like, showing those in a younger generation how not to act in 20-30 years when they are in your shoes?
    If the option is a bitter ass broke man ... then yes
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

In case we ever do produce another podcast, I'm interested in potentially having a little segment titled "Ask the TSIO Podcast Guys" ...

If you have any questions that you'd like the TSIO guys to answer, please send to me via PM (it will make for a better pod if the other two fucktards don't know what they are about to be asked) ... if the questions are interesting, make me think, and even possibly care, they may be used.

How about a puppy podcast where legit questions get answered and actual comedy and laughter happen . Go ahead and burn this tsio crapola along with your democratic ballots. Both are useless and irrelevant
    Do it! I'll look forward to the Pumpy Cast just as much as I do your weekly front page articles.
    Thats in Derek's hands. Google dawgman and Puppy's article ripping the trio is the 2nd most read. See when puppy talks...people listen.
    it is?
    Second most read by him. You need to learn the difference.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited April 2016
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

Don't understand why playing pickup is lame? Or is it not what fucktards like you would deem a posh enough locale for runnin hoops?

play at the YMCA

There weren't be enough quality games if relying on actual students ...

Most people that I run across don't get upset at older guys playing ... they tend to realize that they can learn something
    Like, showing those in a younger generation how not to act in 20-30 years when they are in your shoes?
    If the option is a bitter ass broke man ... then yes
    Bitter Broke Old Duckfighter vs. Delusions of Grandeur and TCU academis smacktalk/Resident Bored Blowhard.

I know who I got.

Gran Torino, all day.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

play at the YMCA

The YMCA is the rec center.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

In case we ever do produce another podcast, I'm interested in potentially having a little segment titled "Ask the TSIO Podcast Guys" ...

If you have any questions that you'd like the TSIO guys to answer, please send to me via PM (it will make for a better pod if the other two fucktards don't know what they are about to be asked) ... if the questions are interesting, make me think, and even possibly care, they may be used.

How about a puppy podcast where legit questions get answered and actual comedy and laughter happen . Go ahead and burn this tsio crapola along with your democratic ballots. Both are useless and irrelevant
    Do it! I'll look forward to the Pumpy Cast just as much as I do your weekly front page articles.
    Thats in Derek's hands. Google dawgman and Puppy's article ripping the trio is the 2nd most read. See when puppy talks...people listen.
    it is?
    When you have an imaginary higher discussion bored with your imaginary friends you make imaginary bullshit.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Ravenna-Eckstein or gtfo.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2016

Tequilla said:

it is?
    It was for 2 years. Kims lawyers likely had it removed. See Derek, my articles have staying power. EDIT: Actually just googled "dawgman". 2nd on 1st page to come up, "its sad to see how far dawgman has fallen..." by yours truly! :)
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Maybe I'll find time this year to write an article or two. This place needs a shot in the arm. The poopsie and Race articles lack most everything. Sheesh might as well have J or Road bring out the thesaurus, Tommy bring out his word processor.

Besides myself obviously, I'd like to read some stuff from Ballsacky, Billy, splitskin, Steel2, Yobates...

I'm a little busy but I'll find the time, especially for a SEC article.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

I'll cast with you bro.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Maybe I'll find time this year to write an article or two. This place needs a shot in the arm. The poopsie and Race articles lack most everything. Sheesh might as well have J or Road bring out the thesaurus, Tommy bring out his word processor.

Besides myself obviously, I'd like to read some stuff from Ballsacky, Billy, splitskin, Steel2, Yobates...

I'm a little busy but I'll find the time, especially for a SEC article.
    Doogs hate winners.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The move to friday harbor really did wonders for the content
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    PurpleJ said:

Preliminary discussions with Okanogan radio have begun for us. Will Derting heard our pod and loved it and passed it on to the station manager in Okanogan.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Preliminary discussions with Okanogan radio have begun for us. Will Derting heard our pod and loved it and passed it on to the station manager in Okanogan.
    Couldn't make it in the bustling metropolis of GORST??!!
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752