Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Accepting Questions for the TSIO Podcast

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

What is lamer, 35 year olds playing pickup bball at the rec, or this podcast?

Probably the podcast.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club

Who is gayer, Liberace or Richard Simmons?
    Probably Liberace.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Subtext fatality right there.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2016

Don't understand why playing pickup is lame? Or is it not what fucktards like you would deem a posh enough locale for runnin hoops?

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

In case we ever do produce another podcast, I'm interested in potentially having a little segment titled "Ask the TSIO Podcast Guys" ...

If you have any questions that you'd like the TSIO guys to answer, please send to me via PM (it will make for a better pod if the other two fucktards don't know what they are about to be asked) ... if the questions are interesting, make me think, and even possibly care, they may be used.

How about a puppy podcast where legit questions get answered and actual comedy and laughter happen . Go ahead and burn this tsio crapola along with your democratic ballots. Both are useless and irrelevant
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

In case we ever do produce another podcast, I'm interested in potentially having a little segment titled "Ask the TSIO Podcast Guys" ...

If you have any questions that you'd like the TSIO guys to answer, please send to me via PM (it will make for a better pod if the other two fucktards don't know what they are about to be asked) ... if the questions are interesting, make me think, and even possibly care, they may be used.

How about a puppy podcast where legit questions get answered and actual comedy and laughter happen . Go ahead and burn this tsio crapola along with your democratic ballots. Both are useless and irrelevant
    Do it! I'll look forward to the Pumpy Cast just as much as I do your weekly front page articles.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Do it! I'll look forward to the Pumpy Cast just as much as I do your weekly front page articles.
    Thats in Derek's hands. Google dawgman and Puppy's article ripping the trio is the 2nd most read. See when puppy talks...people listen.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2016

Tequilla said:

Thats in Derek's hands. Google dawgman and Puppy's article ripping the trio is the 2nd most read. See when puppy talks...people listen.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dawgman
  • Options
    Maybe I'll find time this year to write an article or two. This place needs a shot in the arm. The poopsie and Race articles lack most everything. Sheesh might as well have J or Road bring out the thesaurus, Tommy bring out his word processor.

Besides myself obviously, I'd like to read some stuff from Ballsacky, Billy, splitskin, Steel2, Yobates...
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2016

Google dawgman and Puppy's article ripping the trio is the 2nd most read. See when puppy talks...people listen.

Im not sure that's how Google works Pup
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Maybe I'll find time this year to write an article or two. This place needs a shot in the arm. The poopsie and Race articles lack most everything. Sheesh might as well have J or Road bring out the thesaurus, Tommy bring out his word processor.

Besides myself obviously, I'd like to read some stuff from Ballsacky, Billy, splitskin, Steel2, Yobates...

Imagine my surprise to learn that I've been PLSS all along.
    I am surprised I'm surprised
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Don't understand why playing pickup is lame? Or is it not what fucktards like you would deem a posh enough locale for runnin hoops?

play at the YMCA

Leave the rec center ball to the actual students
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You just cant resist can you? lmao
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Hurtful
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

salemcoog said:

play at the YMCA

There weren't be enough quality games if relying on actual students ...

Most people that I run across don't get upset at older guys playing ... they tend to realize that they can learn something
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

play at the YMCA

There weren't be enough quality games if relying on actual students ...

Most people that I run across don't get upset at older guys playing ... they tend to realize that they can learn something
    Like, showing those in a younger generation how not to act in 20-30 years when they are in your shoes?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

You mean I can listen to a podcast where Puppy talks out of both ends of his mouth with his split personalities?

Listening to Puppy talk like he's comedic is giving me flashbacks to Bruno Kirby's character in Good Morning Vietnam ... are you going to play us some polka as well Puppy?

I'm not sure what I'm finding more amusing, that Puppy thinks that the TSIO (I like to call it that because I can) is crap (the clamoring for more pods suggests it isn't) or that I can go burn my Democratic ballot. Next thing I know Puppy will be telling everybody that I've voted for Hillary.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

I want so badly to hear a Pumpy poadcast. Roll tape, bitches
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,108
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

it is?