Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Some of you complain after a 56 point win

fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
edited September 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
It's very puzzling and sad. I just don't get it.

Half of those penalties were bad calls.

https://twitter.com/FauxDawgman

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    You sound like a smart guy who enjoys "higher level conversation". I'd like to extend an invitation to join the secret Hardcore Football Board.There are a few simple rules

1) no blacks, no jews. You must provide proof of your pure ancestry
    2) once a day you must take out your prayer mat and kneel in the direction of Sark
    3) you will never question the infinite football and recruiting wisdom of the Holy Trinity (our moderators).

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    We have moderators?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club

You sound like a smart guy who enjoys "higher level conversation". I'd like to extend an invitation to join the secret Hardcore Football Board.There are a few simple rules

1) no blacks, no jews, and no Irish. You must provide proof of your pure ancestry
    2) once a day you must take out your prayer mat and kneel in the direction of Sark
    3) you will never question the infinite football and recruiting wisdom of the Holy Trinity (our moderators).

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam
    So half of those penalties were correct, then.

Encouraging.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

1) no blacks, no jews. You must provide proof of your pure ancestry
    3) you will never question the infinite football and recruiting wisdom of the Holy Trinity (the Lemon Party guys).

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Was it really necessary to change moderators to Lemon Party guys? We know they are the same dudes.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Was it really necessary to change moderators to Lemon Party guys? We know they are the same dudes.

Now that's the inside abundance I pay $10.95 a month for.