Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WE HAVE A WOOF

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

You had me at violent hips

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    this is triggering me with all these triggers
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,803
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

You had me at violent hands

Please keep the vigorous beat off session to yourself. TIA
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2016

Fucking hilarious. 81% came out with a recruiting blawg the day before and basically said this kid likes UW and they're in his top 5 but he's not even close to narrowing things down. Also that he needs to get to know Malloe better.

I fucking swear there's a little birdie that feeds these guys the exact opposite of what's going to happen and they run with it.

This is why I still have the slightest hope for Foster Sarrell. Ek is saying he's all but committed to Stanford.
    Not to take a big shit on Tuipulotu's thread, but it would suck to have a 5-star OL in our back yard and have him bolt to another state.

But one thing is clear - recruiting losses under sark, neuheisel and the other forgettables just seemed to be magnified. It was a bigger deal because they made it that way.

Pete surely wants Sarrell, but he will move on without him and not think twice.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:

Fucking hilarious. 81% came out with a recruiting blawg the day before and basically said this kid likes UW and they're in his top 5 but he's not even close to narrowing things down. Also that he needs to get to know Malloe better.

I fucking swear there's a little birdie that feeds these guys the exact opposite of what's going to happen and they run with it.

This is why I still have the slightest hope for Foster Sarrell. Ek is saying he's all but committed to Stanford.
    Not to take a big shit on Tuipulotu's thread, but it would suck to have a 5-star OL in our back yard and have him bolt to another state.

But one thing is clear - recruiting losses under sark, neuheisel and the other forgettables just seemed to be magnified. It was a bigger deal because they made it that way.

yeah, but... we? never fault the kids for taking a Stanford education.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Meek said:

Passion said:

yeah, but... we? never fault the kids for taking a Stanford education.
    Come on guys, take it to the O-line board.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Trivia question: Who was the last player UW pulled out of Oregon who also had an offer from the Ducks?

Hint: It's not James "Top 5" Atoe
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Trivia question: Who was the last player UW pulled out of Oregon who also had an offer from the Ducks?

Spencer Marona?
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Bo Yates?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,442
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sonny Sixkiller?