Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spring ball XI

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Win next year or gtfo.. 4-5 year rebuilding job boobielips. My math says next year is only year 3. If Pete wins the north next year he should and will win the COTY award again. Bend over and smootch you pudgy cunt bubby if he does, as only Urban Meyer, Jim Harbaugh and maybe Nick Saban could have done what Pete has done with the shitshow he took over from Sarky.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Win next year or gtfo.. 4-5 year rebuilding job boobielips. My math says next year is only year 3. If Pete wins the north next year he should and will win the COTY award again. Bend over and smootch you pudgy cunt bubby if he does, as only Urban Meyer, Jim Harbaugh and maybe Nick Saban could have done what Pete has done with the shitshow he took over from Sarky.

Going from 5-4 every year to 4-5 every year is hard, ok?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Off season natty is taking a hit if the coach thinks we didn't do shit last year. Not showing a clear understanding of the true emotion of the game on the field.
    They were stemming.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Isn't Sarky the guy you said would win the north in 2013?
    ...and the South in 2015.
    Dardanus said:

No I said 2015. And yes his team won the south. I never said Sark would win north at Washington. See Dardon, I get it...most of you do not. Now get on with your game of battleship you fucking garboon.
    Just remember my HH minions, Pup layed out Petersen's 5 year plan. According to recruiting,
    Progress on the field and expectations in year 3, he's right on track relative to pumpy's prognostications. Its hard being the only one at HH with a doctorate in college football and the highest football IQ here. Its a demanding job, constantly having to correct you numbnutted tards on the state of the program, the layout of each college football season. (Clemson was right there, Stanford would have rolled bama...Pup wanted Stanford in playoffs, and deservedly so).

Now a new season is upon us. Better play close attention, Pup will be throwing you girls his weekly bones.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just remember my HH minions, Pup layed out Petersen's 5 year plan. According to recruiting,
    Progress on the field and expectations in year 3, he's right on track relative to pumpy's prognostications. Its hard being the only one at HH with a doctorate in college football and the highest football IQ here. Its a demanding job, constantly having to correct you numbnutted tards on the state of the program, the layout of each college football season. (Clemson was right there, Stanford would have rolled bama...Pup wanted Stanford in playoffs, and deservedly so).

Now a new season is upon us. Better play close attention, Pup will be throwing you girls his weekly bones.

5 years is what every generic announcers says. Doogs said that about Sark and Ty too. They need their own guys in there, culture change, etc.

It's stupid. Win or gtfo. There is plenty of talent to win this year.
    Road my 5 year plan had us winning conference in year 4. Hardly generic you ignorant slut. Gtfo and onto your dead end podcast job bitch
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Dardanus said:

No I said 2015. And yes his team won the south. I never said Sark would win north at Washington. See Dardon, I get it...most of you do not. Now get on with your game of battleship you fucking garboon.
    No, Clay Helton's team won the South
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

Dardanus said:

No, Clay Helton's team won the South
    Sark's team lost to a shit tier Washington team
    After that win we* were playing with house money.

Road my 5 year plan had us winning conference in year 4. Hardly generic you ignorant slut. Gtfo and onto your dead end podcast job bitch

Does your rabbit eared TV in Maltby even get the games? Have you watched these Peterman teams play? I'll believe he can beat Oregon or Stanford when I see it.
    Just watch. Now back to the pudcast and 3 listeners.