Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    What's amazing to me is how much Trump gets absolutely killed for some of the things he says and then everybody basically copies his position ...

The latest from last night was Bern saying that the US should be reimbursed for their "police protection" from around the world through NATO ... who has been saying that for months? That's right ... it's Trump.

Of course, Hillary couldn't figure out which side of the issue she was really on other than saying that we owe it to everybody to protect.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

What's amazing to me is how much Trump gets absolutely killed for some of the things he says and then everybody basically copies his position ...

The latest from last night was Bern saying that the US should be reimbursed for their "police protection" from around the world through NATO ... who has been saying that for months? That's right ... it's Trump.

Of course, Hillary couldn't figure out which side of the issue she was really on other than saying that we owe it to everybody to protect.

I especially reveled in her big gotcha tagline as "President Obama trusted ME to be the Sec of State" as a big endorsement for her.

I've never seen anyone go through the motions of a campaign as severely, since Bush in '92, when it was clear He didn't want to be President anymore.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    salemcoog said:

Tequilla said:

I especially reveled in her big gotcha tagline as "President Obama trusted ME to be the Sec of State" as a big endorsement for her.

I've never seen anyone go through the motions of a campaign as severely, since Bush in '92, when it was clear He didn't want to be President anymore.
    The other one that I've enjoyed is her talking about the State of New York in the past tense like she came in, used them, and left them.

She's as unlikeable of a person as anybody I've ever seen in my entire life.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2016

I'm a young fucktard (30 is still young, fuck off), and these are easily the worst presidential candidates I have ever seen. Holy fuck all.

Well, I'm 60+
    This explains a lot.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,560
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

I'm a young fucktard (30 is still young, fuck off), and these are easily the worst presidential candidates I have ever seen. Holy fuck all.

Well, I'm 60+
    This explains a lot.
    Great micro aggression as always
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    when it was decided George Bush would be selected president, many big shot big mouths promised they would leave.

Nobody did
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,238
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Well, I'm 60+ and it's also the worst I've ever seen. It's beyond depressing to realize one of these fucktards, from either party, is really going to be President of the United States. In a perfect world a third party candidate would ride in to save the day but I can't fathom who that would be. I'm considering a Jim Jones party on election night, any takers?
    LOL .... couldn't agree more, this is the worst election cycle I can remember. There have been fucktards on one side or the other, sometimes on both sides, but nothing like this. It's a damn shame there's not a financial backer for Gary Johnson, the time is right for a guy like him and I think if he got the exposure he'd win people over, especially given how bad this field is.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,312
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Well, I'm 60+ and it's also the worst I've ever seen. It's beyond depressing to realize one of these fucktards, from either party, is really going to be President of the United States. In a perfect world a third party candidate would ride in to save the day but I can't fathom who that would be. I'm considering a Jim Jones party on election night, any takers?
    It's time to ride with Camacho

• Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

Tequilla said:

The other one that I've enjoyed is her talking about the State of New York in the past tense like she came in, used them, and left them.

She's as unlikeable of a person as anybody I've ever seen in my entire life.
    And yet, the Republican party will run a candidate (assuming they don't back door him and/or he doesn't take his ball and go home) who's negatives make Hillary's look like she is America's most beloved female.

The dem's power players when this cycle all started had to be in the room shitting their pants thinking "how can we win with Hillary and her 42% unfavorable rating. It will be impossible".

Then Trump comes along, and they wake up everyday feeling it's like Christmas.