Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Live feed for Seahawks game?

2»

Comments

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    dnc said:
    I was going to do it, but pussed out. The lemon drop should be used when least expected.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Guys parents recruits read this bored. So let's stop posting stupid shit like asking where to stream a fucking at in 2013? Parents don't want to send their kid to a dumb fan base.

Well, clearly you're an idiot. A person can find several sites that provide an internet feed for NFL games. The problem is that some of them load up your computer with unwanted cookies and other shit. That's why I framed the question the way I did.

Hopefully my question didn't "kill the mood" between you and Manboobs when you were cuddling this morning.

• Passion said:

Guys parents recruits read this bored. So let's stop posting stupid shit like asking where to stream a fucking at in 2013? Parents don't want to send their kid to a dumb fan base.

Well, clearly you're an idiot. A person can find several sites that provide an internet feed for NFL games. The problem is that some of them load up your computer with unwanted cookies and other shit. That's why I framed the question the way I did.

Hopefully my question didn't "kill the mood" between you and Manboobs when you were cuddling this morning.

Look on Doogman it's perfectly okay to be a fucktard and ask stupid questions like "Hey guys where can I upload the game at?". On here we don't do that.

It was on CBS so you could have watched the game easily at home or at any local bar. If you really wanted to watch it on your CPU simply use this tool called "google" I hear it works pretty well.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Passion said:

Look on Doogman it's perfectly okay to be a fucktard and ask stupid questions like "Hey guys where can I upload the game at?". On here we don't do that.

It was on CBS so you could have watched the game easily at home or at any local bar. If you really wanted to watch it on your CPU simply use this tool called "google" I hear it works pretty well.
    I live in the east coast, brainiac. It wasn't on CBS here, and I didn't feel like drinking beer all day at some sports bar. That's why I asked if there is a good feed.
  • Passion said:

Passion said:

I live in the east coast, brainiac. It wasn't on CBS here, and I didn't feel like drinking beer all day at some sports bar. That's why I asked if there is a good feed.
    You aren't required to drink beer at a bar you know.

Anyways can we keep the stupidity down, recruits parents read these boards.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Passion said:

Passion said:

You should talk about this more on your next podcast cameo...should really add a crispness to the product.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:
    "You can't flag a moderator, even when he actively suppresses citrus in a time of rampant scurvy"
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Passion said:

Passion said:

You had an actual competitive game to watch and you wanted the JAX-SEA #fuckingdreckfest instead?

Talk about miserable AND pathetic.