Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How many more "human interest" stories do we have to watch

...about black athletes, their single mom's and perseverance through life in tough neighborhoods, and football as the only way out. Put down the basketball or football and open a fucking school book. And momma, quit spreading your damn legs for every jobless, loser dad that walks by your fucking broken down house. Take a fucking pill, they're free!

Then maybe these poor-me human interest stories will turn to Johnny eastside Whitey, who had obstacles too. tired of it!

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
    I agree. There are way too many single parent households (all races, but blicks especially). Use a fucking condom if you're just gonna fuck around.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Use a fucking condom if you're just gonna fuck around.

But that would defeat the whole purpose. Guberment checks every month.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I always find it funny when it shows the mom of a kid who finally "made it". Usually in tears and has 8 kids with 5 different men. The crying is because her son is about to make a shitload of money and she is hoping to get some of the pie for he royal fuck ups in life. It isn't because she is actually proud of him.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited September 2013

I always find it funny when it shows the mom of a kid who finally "made it". Usually in tears and has 8 kids with 5 different men. The crying is because her son is about to make a shitload of money and she is hoping to get some of the pie for he royal fuck ups in life. It isn't because she is actually proud of him.

Ha true dat. And the funny part is, teaching 8 kids how to read and go to college has a much higher success rate than winning the lottery that one of your baby daddies who you barely know can dunk a basketball or run a 4.4.