Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Half Brains Classics: Banned in the UK!

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,469
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

I was amazed post-2007 season that so many people didn't want Willingham summarily executed fired. If that warrants suicide then I accept my fate. a b cya dudes

You must not have grown up in Seattle.
    Everyone in Tacoma wanted Ty gone in year one. #TacTownTuff
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If you weren't banned from Doogman by January 2008, you were (and probably still are) a Doog.

Fuck you. You have no idea the damage Neuheisel and Gilby did.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,268
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Gladstone said:

If you weren't banned from Doogman by January 2008, you were (and probably still are) a Doog.

I didn't really pay attention or read any UW stuff outside of the ST. I just remember thinking most of my classmates were profoundly stupid when it came to Willingham. Come at me bro.
    Other than a few glances, I never went to any UW only boards until Doogman free boreds in the 2009 season, so I missed all this drama, at least the early part. It was ESPN, then a smaller indie board run by SEC guys (I'm serious) which was about 45% SEC guys, 45% Pac 10 guys, 5 ACC guys, and 5% others. There were individual team boreds (rofl), but there was a ton of interaction.

I saw through Willingham by October of 2007 and my Doog friend got on his high horse when I called for his head, then saw I was right a year later.... What Emmert did by rescinding his termination will make me forever hate him. @loadsock turned me on to the HHB board in 2008 or 2009 and I enjoyed it but I only had maybe 25 posts ever. I never listened to any pods back then, but you could get the cliffnotes by reading the website.
    I remember that bored; I was on that and it was decent. collegefanatics.com. But then it faded.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

Gladstone said:

I didn't really pay attention or read any UW stuff outside of the ST. I just remember thinking most of my classmates were profoundly stupid when it came to Willingham. Come at me bro.
    Other than a few glances, I never went to any UW only boards until Doogman free boreds in the 2009 season, so I missed all this drama, at least the early part. It was ESPN, then a smaller indie board run by SEC guys (I'm serious) which was about 45% SEC guys, 45% Pac 10 guys, 5 ACC guys, and 5% others. There were individual team boreds (rofl), but there was a ton of interaction.

I saw through Willingham by October of 2007 and my Doog friend got on his high horse when I called for his head, then saw I was right a year later.... What Emmert did by rescinding his termination will make me forever hate him. @loadsock turned me on to the HHB board in 2008 or 2009 and I enjoyed it but I only had maybe 25 posts ever. I never listened to any pods back then, but you could get the cliffnotes by reading the website.
    I remember that bored; I was on that and it was decent. collegefanatics.com. But then it faded.
    It was good for a year or two. Cougarfag25 almost got UWF4 and me banned.

It got stale...and OrangeCrush was an idiot.