Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Is that even a crossover?

That was my thought too, but if you can break an NBA players ankles without even needing a crossover you bad.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

No.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Yes.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Gladstone said:

Yes.
    Anyone who thinks that was IT being awesome is beyond FS.

The dude rolled his ankle. It happens all the time. That was a pretty standard move to the paint. Not even at a high rate of speed.

I've seen IT "break people's ankles". That wasn't it (IT).

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I though this thread was about IT.

For I didn't see him dive at the ground and throw the ball towards the rim and get a chance to hit 1 outta 2 at the line.

Other than that... Spot on analysis as always.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Gladstone said:

Yes.

The dude rolled his ankle. It happens all the time. That was a pretty standard move to the paint. Not even at a high rate of speed.

Yeah, this had nothing to do him with IT schooling him all day long and putting up 34 on him because IT's quickness was too much for him.

IT was in his head, that's why he rolled his ankle.

hth
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Yes.

Yeah, this had nothing to do him with IT schooling him all day long and putting up 34 on him because IT's quickness was too much for him.

hth
    Dude. C'mon. He fell down. It happens.

It wasn't Jordan crossing up/arm barring Byron Russell, that's for damned sure.

I didn't go down the path like salemcuog. Just being objective and not dooging it up.

• Options
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

I though this thread was about IT.

For I didn't see him dive at the ground and throw the ball towards the rim and get a chance to hit 1 outta 2 at the line.

Other than that... Spot on analysis as always.

This is the coog equivalent of IMALOSER still swearing Klay Thompson sucks. You've literally reached IMALOSER territory. Congrats.
    I'm not sure what's stronger wit this reply. The REACH or the PRESS.

BNMTE..... Abundance!!!!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Yes.

hth
    Dude. C'mon. He fell down. It happens.

It wasn't Jordan crossing up/arm barring Byron Russell, that's for damned sure.

I didn't go down the path like salemcuog. Just being objective and not dooging it up.

The Jordan cross is only cool because of the moment. The cross itself wasn't special and he definitely pushed off.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    There's nothing about this move that belongs in an IT highlight real ... it was a standard move that really wasn't even trying to be explosive because as soon as he realized that the defense was going to double he had the pass lined up.

The defender got unlucky and stepped wrong ... that shit happens from time to time.

If you want to give IT credit for being quick and perhaps the defender feeling like he's got to do a lot to stay with him, then that's fine.

But to say that IT schooled him with a crossover? Fuck that ... that's such a vanilla crossover.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

There's nothing about this move that belongs in an IT highlight real ... it was a standard move that really wasn't even trying to be explosive because as soon as he realized that the defense was going to double he had the pass lined up.

The defender got unlucky and stepped wrong ... that shit happens from time to time.

If you want to give IT credit for being quick and perhaps the defender feeling like he's got to do a lot to stay with him, then that's fine.

But to say that IT schooled him with a crossover? Fuck that ... that's such a vanilla crossover.

Agree. Not a highlight move, but IT did put up 34 in that game.

Off topic a bit, IT has had a great season. Currently, he's the #11 scorer in the NBA. He and Bradley have really excelled under Stevens, despite the fact that they are both undersized. Boston has the potential to be really fucking good in a year or two.
    Boston is truly one player away. They will get better even as currently constructed. Nobody on the team is old and Stevens is one of the best coaches.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

Off topic a bit, IT has had a great season. Currently, he's the #11 scorer in the NBA. He and Bradley have really excelled under Stevens, despite the fact that they are both undersized. Boston has the potential to be really fucking good in a year or two.
    Boston is truly one player away. They will get better even as currently constructed. Nobody on the team is old and Stevens is one of the best coaches.
    Hardest part of that is finding the right one player ... but there is a lot of potential on that roster. Danny Ainge has done a tremendous job of turning the roster over and obviously a great decision to get Stevens. The kind of coach that could spend 20+ years on Boston's bench without too much of a problem.
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

Doogin hard for the Celts!!!!!!