Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,488
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So all Tacoma natives are criminals now?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    In probable-cause documents after his arrest, police described Garver as a survivalist and loner who had threatened mass shootings, was anti-government, had possessed military-style weapons and explosives in the past, and had threatened to shoot anyone who confronted him.

“Anthony has wanted to create explosive devices in the past using fertilizer and has aspired to emulate Timothy McVeigh,” an officer wrote in probable-cause statements, referring to the Oklahoma City bomber. “Anthony has also studied and downloaded bomb making information from Anarchist Cookbook’s (sic) and has studied Al-Queda (sic) training manuals.”
    Murderous fuck should have been sent to federal pound me in the ass prison.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That is some dark shit man. Glad the caught him.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

They didn't
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2016
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

They didn't
    They had to catch him once for him to have escaped. HTH.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

They didn't
    They had to catch him once for him to have escaped. HTH.
    pressing
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lighten up sally.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    According to Lakewood WA Police Department, Adams was one of two patients from Western State who were reported missing Wednesday, April 6. The other - Anthony Garver, 28 - is still missing. He is pictured below.
    If you spot Garver do not make contact with him. Please call 911, as area authorities have been notified.
    At approximately 6 p.m., Wednesday, both subjects were seen at the dining hall at Western State Hospital. They were discovered missing at 7:30 p.m., and law enforcement was notified shortly afterward. It is suspected that they left together on foot and may have obtained transportation. They were both housed in the locked civil ward at the hospital and may have escaped out a loose window in their room. Local cab companies, Amtrak, Greyhound and Pierce Transit were notified.
    News and images of the escapees spread quickly throughout the region thanks to local media and social media. More to come on this story.

Boom. Roasted. I'll bet they catch the other guy soon. I was right.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thanks for that. It's drivin weather dude.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

According to Lakewood WA Police Department, Adams was one of two patients from Western State who were reported missing Wednesday, April 6. The other - Anthony Garver, 28 - is still missing. He is pictured below.
    If you spot Garver do not make contact with him. Please call 911, as area authorities have been notified.
    At approximately 6 p.m., Wednesday, both subjects were seen at the dining hall at Western State Hospital. They were discovered missing at 7:30 p.m., and law enforcement was notified shortly afterward. It is suspected that they left together on foot and may have obtained transportation. They were both housed in the locked civil ward at the hospital and may have escaped out a loose window in their room. Local cab companies, Amtrak, Greyhound and Pierce Transit were notified.
    News and images of the escapees spread quickly throughout the region thanks to local media and social media. More to come on this story.

Boom. Roasted. I'll bet they catch the other guy soon. I was right.

One caught, one not. The one being discussed is the one not caught. I agree they catch him soon. Still think they should have sent him to federal pound him in the ass prison and none of this would be an issue.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was actually joking when I said glad the caught him. But troll on douchebag? I got a sweet Moby vid out of it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,203
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

In probable-cause documents after his arrest, police described Garver as a survivalist and loner who had threatened mass shootings, was anti-government, had possessed military-style weapons and explosives in the past, and had threatened to shoot anyone who confronted him.

“Anthony has wanted to create explosive devices in the past using fertilizer and has aspired to emulate Timothy McVeigh,” an officer wrote in probable-cause statements, referring to the Oklahoma City bomber. “Anthony has also studied and downloaded bomb making information from Anarchist Cookbook’s (sic) and has studied Al-Queda (sic) training manuals.”
    Murderous fuck should have been sent to federal pound me in the ass prison.

Remember that next time you want to shit all over Muslims