Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Time to unban sigs

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
As long as there is a clear explanation on how to disable them, I don't see how they would be an issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Disable on by default pls
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Disable on by default pls

Spending 5 seconds disabling them is awfully tuff
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why don't you just post the same pic in every thread like Grundle does? Picture sigs are fucking annoying. I'm okay with text sigs.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    My point is that random posters who stumble upon this site won't know about disabling signatures. The horrible formatting and everything else will make them not want to join. Wetryna grow ya feel
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

My point is that random posters who stumble upon this site won't know about disabling signatures. The horrible formatting and everything else will make them not want to join. Wetryna grow ya feel

For those signing up using RichandKathy@compuserve.com perhaps.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

did you read my fucking post?

As long as there is a clear explanation on how to disable them, I don't see how they would be an issue?

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,157
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Why don't you just post the same pic in every thread like Grundle does? Picture sigs are fucking annoying. I'm okay with text sigs.

If there was an option for text sigs only, we would have them. But we don't. And when I have to monitor hundreds of posts a day, the animated gif threads slow down my phone and make it a hassle to skim through everything.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

HuskyJW said:

PurpleJ said:

If there was an option for text sigs only, we would have them. But we don't. And when I have to monitor hundreds of posts a day, the animated gif threads slow down my phone and make it a hassle to skim through everything.
    White people problems
    I'm 1/64th Native American
    Tell us about your childhood on the rez.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

PurpleJ said:

So we don't have sigs because you have a shitty phone?

Sounds like a board fundraiser to buy DJ a new phone. Or at least one from this decade.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

PurpleJ said:

White people problems
    I was born here.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Why don't you just say that DJ murdered sigs?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

did you read my fucking post?

you mad

also where would you put this 'clear explanation' where joe random UW fan can read it when he stumbles across this site one day. in settings? you already lost. on the side or bottom of every page? fuck that. on the mainpage? who reads that shit.

where broooo
  • Options
    Founders Club

I also believe normal people find the spastic repetition to be annoying.

after 23 times?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    PurpleJ said:

HuskyJW said:

PurpleJ said:

White people problems
    I was born here.
    Same.

100% native.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam