Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

so I was gone for like 3-4 weeks... what the fuck happened??

gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
you have to submit for posts now? Good people are leaving it sounds?

can someone let me know what happened? I honestly have no idea...

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    gmo said:

you have to submit for posts now? Good people are leaving it sounds?

can someone let me know what happened? I honestly have no idea...

Submit for new posts? Huh?

@DerekJohnson
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    maybe it was just me because i hadn't been in here a long time but i tried to add a picture to another thread and it gave me some sort of: your post has been submitted, if approved it will appear on the board.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    gmo said:

maybe it was just me because i hadn't been in here a long time but i tried to add a picture to another thread and it gave me some sort of: your post has been submitted, if approved it will appear on the board.

Weird.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,120
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Sometimes that happens for reasons unknown. If I go into someone's account and check "verified" it fixes it most of the time.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Sometimes that happens for reasons unknown. If I go into someone's account and check "verified" it fixes it most of the time.

Maybe it's because I keep unverifying people just to fuck with them. Oops.
    Fuck the HH Master!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2016
    A bunch of fratdawgs trying to protect their own personal playground from outside influence and relevancy.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

A bunch of fratdawgs trying to protect their own personal playground from outside influence and relevancy.

That isn't new here....and that's human nature...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2016

I agree. But DJ and HH are a niche market right now. Does he want to stay as a niche and pay his own money to appease and stay status quo or does he want to branch out and become mainstream. Becoming mainstream pays for the site itself and could become a monetary contributor to his bank account. AND it could also add benefits to the members in additional features.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I agree. But DJ and HH are a niche market right now. Does he want to stay as a niche and pay his own money to appease and stay status quo or does he want to branch out and become mainstream. Becoming mainstream pays for the site itself and could become a monetary contributor to his bank account. AND it could also add benefits to the members in additional features.
    Just like dawgman

Idiot
    No not like Dawgman. You and I both know Dawgman is flawed. You can take a niche product and build it while going mainstream. Just because you want to keep this as your personal jerk off circle doesnt mean it is in the best interest of this site. And yes a creative smart mind can accommodate both. It is easy and lazy to sit back and call names. Try to think outside the box.