Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I am here to announce my retirement

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

For everyone anouncing their dissociation from the site or intentions to delete accounts, a friendly reminder. You can just not log on and just not post. It's that easy.

Typical behavior of Trump voters
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Sad, horny clowns
  • Options
    Stinky_HankeyStinky_Hankey Member Posts: 82
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

I would be lying if I said recent events didn't play a part, but it was becoming hard enough finding 90 minutes of free time to podcast. I don't have the time I did two or three years ago.

I also don't have the same energy for Husky Football. I used to read every practice report and follow recruiting. I don't anymore.

Chest is a good guy. I don't agree with what is going on, but his goal is for the podcast to break out beyond HH and become a major player in Hisky Football media coverage. This is what he felt needed to be done in order to do that.

The AD hates Hardcore Husky. Without real guests such as coaches, you are going to have a limited audience. I was hopeful there would be a way to find a happy medium, but that was possibly wishful thinking.

I obviously love HH or I wouldn't be near the top in post totals. I've been here since the early months. I could never go to war against my own team.

Now enough of this faggy shit. It's probably bumped the Keely thread down to page 3.

Ok.

Just come back and let us know when HFP records the "Crosstalk with the guys from Dawgman" podcast. And don't act like that isn't a possibility.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I would be lying if I said recent events didn't play a part, but it was becoming hard enough finding 90 minutes of free time to podcast. I don't have the time I did two or three years ago.

I also don't have the same energy for Husky Football. I used to read every practice report and follow recruiting. I don't anymore.

Chest is a good guy. I don't agree with what is going on, but his goal is for the podcast to break out beyond HH and become a major player in Hisky Football media coverage. This is what he felt needed to be done in order to do that.

The AD hates Hardcore Husky. Without real guests such as coaches, you are going to have a limited audience. I was hopeful there would be a way to find a happy medium, but that was possibly wishful thinking.

I obviously love HH or I wouldn't be near the top in post totals. I've been here since the early months. I could never go to war against my own team.

Now enough of this faggy shit. It's probably bumped the Keely thread down to page 3.

Good now LEAVE!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    MisterEm said:

Good now LEAVE!
    LEAVE! is HHB lingo. Didn't you say you were too cool to be like the D&D playing, Seinfeld watching half brains?
    Iron Law #1.

King of Doogs hates facts.
    proud king doog aunty em
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,239
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

whlinder said:

Fck

They gonna run the coach out of town too if he doesn't beat Meyer and Harbaugh and D'antonio soon
    Yes they will, and spend the money to make a splash hire. The AD cares about wining football
    Their AD is literally Sandy Barbour....
    Reminds me of some of our posters
    ... and some of our moderators
    Just some?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MisterEm said:

Good now LEAVE!
    LEAVE! is HHB lingo. Didn't you say you were too cool to be like the D&D playing, Seinfeld watching half brains?
    Iron Law #1.

proud king doog aunty em
    One could only hope you are as proud of your doogliness as you are proud of your Sark, and Kessler knob-slobbing.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Good now LEAVE!
    Iron Law #1.

proud king doog aunty em
    One could only hope you are as proud of your doogliness as you are proud of your Sark, and Kessler knob-slobbing.
    Don't forget Lindy's knob!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Good now LEAVE!
    Iron Law #1.

proud king doog aunty em
    Don't forget Lindy's knob!
    Who couldn't even beat out Browning or Cyler Miles.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

dflea said:

Any AD that spends the day festering over an internet bulletin board isn't doing their fucking job. The university should immediately fire the worthless fuck, and find someone who knows what the AD is supposed to be doing.

I don't even care about the rest of the fucking drama - I only care that our athletic department is apparently being run by a fucking idiot.

Wishing I could Awesome this 100x. Given the state of each athletic program, what is the AD doing worrying about this?

If I can locate her Softy interview, I'll post it for everyone to see how advertising, music, video entertainment on the big screen, and the Zone are giant concerns of the AD. Welcome to the Disney version of Husky Football, where winning is secondary to fun, safe, family-friendly entertainment. Sounds like the UW AD is taking her marketing cues from Chuck-E-Cheese's.

Don't miss Peterson Bobblehead night, and witness the children's excitement trying to guess which helmet the football is under on the big screen. It's on it's way.
    Without colored hydroplane races, I'm out!1!!11! I always had good luck with blue
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Good now LEAVE!
    For communication purposes I have to occasionally speak D&D, otherwise id lose the audience
    Revenge of the nerds around here.

Derek. Franny. Gates. Thx.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good now LEAVE!
    It may be HHB lingo - but LEAVE! predates this place by at least 10 years. Cuogfarm, doogman, et al have been using that forever in interweb years.
    LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,284
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Good now LEAVE!
    It may be HHB lingo - but LEAVE! predates this place by at least 10 years. Cuogfarm, doogman, et al have been using that forever in interweb years.
    LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Upvoted for the just the right number of exclamation marks. Not too few to belittle the point, but not too many for wrapping to another line of text.