Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BYU is way more physical, on both sides of ball...

than Sark and his huskies. The irony and storylines aplenty, it amazes me to watch. Beautiful game today but Stanford, not Oregon, is going to stuff Sark and his horizontal attack. Didn't realize just how good Stanford's offense was going to be with their losses. Now they just play-action to big fast WR's instead of TE's. Good to see DJ's huskies wearing Stanford uni's.

We are a ASU without the Dline. Stanford will stifle Sark's pseudo physical and punishing Oregon wannabe offense. The Dline is going to get flattened by the proverbial steamroller that is Stanford. Hogan is VERY good. All the fucks from Kimman like to say "hey, we beat them last year". Yeah, without Hulk Hogan. This team would SPANK Bama of LSU.

Finally an ESPN national pundit declared the pac12 the best conference in the country. More will follow!

Comments

• jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Oh and BYU is losing

than Sark and his huskies. The irony and storylines aplenty, it amazes me to watch. Beautiful game today but Stanford, not Oregon, is going to stuff Sark and his horizontal attack. Didn't realize just how good Stanford's offense was going to be with their losses. Now they just play-action to big fast WR's instead of TE's. Good to see DJ's huskies wearing Stanford uni's.

We are a ASU without the Dline. Stanford will stifle Sark's pseudo physical and punishing Oregon wannabe offense. The Dline is going to get flattened by the proverbial steamroller that is Stanford. Hogan is VERY good. All the fucks from Kimman like to say "hey, we beat them last year". Yeah, without Hulk Hogan. This team would SPANK Bama of LSU.

Finally an ESPN national pundit declared the pac12 the best conference in the country. More will follow!

forgot to say, BYU is down 7 to Utah. Doesn't matter. Utah is just better than last year. Amazing to see how the Utah schools have improved. Holy Shitballs, Utah St almost beat SC. All three schools are very physical in the run game.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    You forgot to mention that when he said that, the rest of the crew laughed at him
    ahhh shit, I forgot who BYU was playing, a pac12 team. must be the beers talking.

You fucking dip shit....just like last year? You are a true dumb fuck.
    dip shit dumb fuck. Got a few more in that expansive vocabulary of your's dummy?
    youUtah would beat every team in the SEC sans Bam, LSU and MAYBE TAMU. Georgia is on the fence, didn't look good against Juggernaut N. Texas. But you wouldn't know that as you ignant jig.

Bring something instead of dip shit and dumbfuck ya dipshit.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I don't disagree about Stanford, but you change your fucking opinion every other day. I thought Sark and UW were going to win the North? Then you say we are an 8-5 team. You haven't even mentioned Stanford in your fucktarded predictions. If you are going to troll, at least be consistent.

I am a fan of Stanford, but Alabama would beat them by at least 14. Stanford's run game would get bottled up. Stanford may be able to beat LSU on a neutral field (MAYBE), but they would get smacked in Baton Rouge.

youUtah would beat every team in the SEC sans Bam, LSU and MAYBE TAMU. Georgia is on the fence, didn't look good against Juggernaut N. Texas. But you wouldn't know that as you ignant jig.

You're getting worse at this. You've moved from possible whooshmaster to straight up fucktard troll. You can't possibly believe that.
    jmc84 said:

You're getting worse at this. You've moved from possible whooshmaster to straight up fucktard troll. You can't possibly believe that.
    I didn't even dissect that. South Carolina would plunger rape Utah. So would Florida. Utah sucks. They lost to Oregon State at home one week ago.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
    jmc84 said:

c'mon. How can you not laugh at his posts?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club

Well, That's not any dumber than the morons that claim 6-8 SEC Teams would beat Ohio State. They don't seem to be learning any lessons or developing any kind of common sense.
    I can appreciate trolling as long as it's well done. There's a fine line between troll and fucktard, and PL_SSFS is on the wrong side of the line.

jmc84 said:

c'mon. How can you not laugh at his posts?
    He's a very funny dude, probably the funniest on the board. His rants about shit other than the SEC are pure gold. I get tired of the SEC hype myself, but pretending that Utah would be one of the better teams in the SEC is fucktarded.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    PLSS vs. LDD? Oh man this has some steam.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    EWU > OSU > Utah > BYU > Texas

HTH
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381