Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WTF is going on?

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2016

Bunch of bloody vags running around this place.

Fuck off you old pathetic pedophile.
    The only sauce you bring is the 3rd world boy jizz all over your face.
    You sound knowledgeable in the matter. Fukin perv. Bring something new to the table. Phaggott.
    Ice, tommy hasnt brought anything new to the table in 2 years. You've already lapped him several times with your 182 posts. Keep on truckin! Oh btw, nobody understands why tommy is here either so know worries.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You sound knowledgeable in the matter. Fukin perv. Bring something new to the table. Phaggott.
    Ice, tommy hasnt brought anything new to the table in 2 years. You've already lapped him several times with your 182 posts. Keep on truckin! Oh btw, nobody understands why tommy is here either so know worries.
    On the contrary. I love me some ThomasFremont

True story: About a year ago, he disappeared from the board for a couple months, and I sent him a message to see what was up and to encourage him to come back (which I think he would have done with or without my efforts).
    I support our? former intern
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    DawgofThunderDawgofThunder Member Posts: 118
    5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Cool story bro.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Cool story bro.

Theme of the bored this week
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Cool story bro.

Theme of the bored this offseason
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

True story: About a year ago, he disappeared from the board for a couple months, and I sent him a message to see what was up and to encourage him to come back (which I think he would have done with or without my efforts).
    Just dont see it. I try, but just dont. Tommy try an original thought, a thread, something. Turning in the cool kids for smoking pot before class is no way to make friends. Even the teacher thinks youre a little rat fink pussy
  • Options

Just dont see it. I try, but just dont. Tommy try an original thought, a thread, something. Turning in the cool kids for smoking pot before class is no way to make friends. Even the teacher thinks youre a little rat fink pussy
    huh?
  • Options

Great, now we all know @ThomasFremont AKA Freme AKA Tommy Faye went through rehab. Way to spill the beans @DerekJohnson
    Some things are just off limits: veterans that serve this country, and addicts. They're basically the same. Have a little CLASS.

Anybody making fun of me for this should be BANNED.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Great, now we all know @ThomasFremont AKA Freme AKA Tommy Faye went through rehab. Way to spill the beans @DerekJohnson
    Some things are just off limits: veterans that serve this country, and addicts. They're basically the same. Have a little CLASS.

REALLY??? Yet attacking someone who DJ has proved is not spooge as a child molester is OK? Take another hit brother.
  • Options

REALLY??? Yet attacking someone who DJ has proved is not spooge as a child molester is OK? Take another hit brother.
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,469
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Child Molester-American*
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DeepSeaZ said:

Oui lose a podcast and the board loses it shit. It's a ducking podcast. Not exactly the draw to this board. With the content of the messages today I realized I am still a noob as a half brain. I don't know he history or politics of the board. Fuck I joined a cult without understanding the history. But the message stands firm. Oui are here because we want our football program to return to winning. Period. Well, and our are assholes. Anyway, calm the fuck down. Focus on our common goals. Get back to winning. Get an AD to support winning. And fuck Kim and his dipshits in the ass. Fuck those out for personal gains. Oui are about re-establishing our football program. And somewhat basketball program. Men's basketball. Women's is doing fine. If I missed a oui with we, fuck off. It's late and I'm drunk. May Swaye's Dick stay attached to his body tonight. Ahmen.

And fuck off again!

I'm hearing that what a group of people post on a message board has no correlation whatsoever to W's and L's on the field.

Again, It's just what I'm hearing so dont' twist, brb blonde!