Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

They were "stemming"

Well, at least Sark is now deflecting blame for his team's lack of discipline by alleging a physically inferior team was cheating, instead of throwing his own players under the bus. That'll make Don James proud.

Can't wait for next week's blame shifting - that's the only game Sark has.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I saw softy on twitter calling for players to b benched. Doogs will never blame sark for anything
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    Tanigawa needed to be benched. 3 false starts at home against a shitty team in that short an amount of time is pathetic, especially for a guard. The fucking center is right next to you. It's not like ISU's pass rush was so good that he couldn't afford to look at the ball.
    Some idiot on Doogman is claiming that the offense was working on a new snap count system for loud stadiums, and that's the cause of the false starts. If that's the case, why wouldn't Sark own that instead of looking like a bitch accusing ISU of cheating?

If you watch closely you can see the OL tap fingers and count to two....just wasn't clicking

I was at the game, so I haven't watched it on TV, but I still don't get why Sark didn't say that was the cause.
  • jmc84 said:

I was at the game

WHY?
  • jmc84 said:

Tanigawa needed to be benched. 3 false starts at home against a shitty team in that short an amount of time is pathetic, especially for a guard. The fucking center is right next to you. It's not like ISU's pass rush was so good that he couldn't afford to look at the ball.

Instead he's our "captain". James would have pulled him mid series to make a point.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Two things there that callinto question Sark's leadership qualities
    1) He lets a guy stay in after 3 false start penalties. I don't care if it's Keith Price. You pull the guy to the sidelines, smack him with your clip board, and tell him to pull his head out of his ass.
    2) He takes no blame and instead accuses the glorified high school team of cheating.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Sark deserves another 52-17 ass kicking from Arizona this week.

jmc84 said:

I was at the game

WHY?
    I'm a student, so my season tix were $109. I don't hate money THAT much. Also, I didn't really have anything better to do yesterday.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Sark deserves another 52-17 ass kicking from Arizona this week.

brilliant!
    jmc84 said:

jmc84 said:

I was at the game

WHY?
    I'm a student, so my season tix were $109. I don't hate money THAT much. Also, I didn't really have anything better to do yesterday.

Why do you hate pussy?
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    jmc84 said:

jmc84 said:

I was at the game

WHY?
    Don't listen to these douche bags.

I went to the game, drank lots of beer and ate some good food at the tailgate, went in and watched an official scrimmage, then drank some more beer and ate some more food.

Great Saturday.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

jmc84 said:

jmc84 said:

I was at the game

WHY?

I went to the game, drank lots of beer and ate some good food at the tailgate, went in and watched an official scrimmage, then drank some more beer and ate some more food.

Great Saturday.
    Do you hate pussy too?
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

jmc84 said:

jmc84 said:

I was at the game

WHY?

Great Saturday.
    Do you hate pussy too?
    I bet it is a safe wager that 96.7% (excluding myself of course) of this crowd's closest contact with pussy is the neighborhood cat.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

jmc84 said:

jmc84 said:

I was at the game

WHY?

Great Saturday.
    Do you hate pussy too?
    I bet it is a safe wager that 96.7% (excluding myself of course) of this crowd's closest contact with pussy is the neighborhood cat.
    I think that ...shit!

jmc84 said:

jmc84 said:

I was at the game

WHY?

Great Saturday.

Derek, it's time.