Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to RoadDawg55

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Word on the street is Puppy put some chin music on j.

Chinteresting
    I know I was surprised to hear you got chinned. I heard your stand up was pretty good.
    Kill you'reself
    Hurtful. Actually you look like a 12 year old girl playing slap fight and when I said stand up you thought I meant comedy. Keep your hands up. Homo.
    Mods?
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Chinteresting
    I know I was surprised to hear you got chinned. I heard your stand up was pretty good.
    Kill you'reself
    Hurtful. Actually you look like a 12 year old girl playing slap fight and when I said stand up you thought I meant comedy. Keep your hands up. Homo.
    Is it just me or does someone not fit in here?
    I thought you left?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's Friday somewhere.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    PurpleJ said:

It's Friday somewhere.

I know you're being sarcastic, but it's not.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Chinteresting
    Kill you'reself
    Ice is one of the better new posters here. He fits in just fine. Race you're the one hanging on by a curly here
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Chinteresting
    Kill you'reself
    Ice is one of the better new posters here. He fits in just fine. Race you're the one hanging on by a curly here
    nybe
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Chinteresting
    Kill you'reself
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Chinteresting
    Kill you'reself
    Is that what you're hearing at Dawgman?
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Chinteresting
    Kill you'reself
    You nailed it Pup.

DJ needs to realize that Race and J are basically zika and AIDS (at the same time) virus on his site. If he wants to grow the site...they should be banned. Simple fact.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited April 2016

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Chinteresting
    Kill you'reself
    You nailed it Pup.

DJ needs to realize that Race and J are basically zika and AIDS (at the same time) virus on his site. If he wants to grow the site...they should be banned. Simple fact.
    Bashing Race and J is fine, but if we're gonna claim Spooge is one of the better new posters here, I'm fucking out!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You can't ban a sith lord ball bag.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Chinteresting
    Kill you'reself
    You nailed it Pup.

Bashing Race and J is fine, but if we're gonna claim Spooge is one of the better new posters here, I'm fucking out!
    Fair poont. Agree.

We all know I'm no fan of the Sandusky of Guadalajara.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Chinteresting
    Kill you'reself
    You nailed it Pup.

I live in your head ball breath
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Chinteresting
    Kill you'reself
    You nailed it Pup.

I live in your head ball breath
    Gross.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    At least my alma mater has a few Rose Bowl wins in my lifetime.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Chinteresting
    Kill you'reself
    Puppy good at everything.