Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM Stalin

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Tribe has spoken bitch! Why the long delay? Switch that button over ya boof cunt fuckaroo! Purpy can't wait to Jaydon your posts (oh am I supposed to say poast? tee hee). Fuckin geek round here. That's what happen when you start letting too many dawgman over here. Getting to be like revenge of the noyds!

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Tribe has spoken bitch! Why the long delay? Switch that button over ya boof cunt fuckaroo! Purpy can't wait to Jaydon your posts (oh am I supposed to say poast? tee hee). Fuckin geek round here. That's what happen when you start letting too many dawgman over here. Getting to be like revenge of the noyds!

Huh?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I PLAYIG DZIZY BAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I EATIG BRABREQUE!!!!!
  • Options
    90sHuskyFan90sHuskyFan Member Posts: 215
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

PurpleJ said:

Huh?
    Even Puppy doesn't understand his own rants!