Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jen Cohen today

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Doogles said:

I don't care how past her prime her fat ass is. If she has the balls to show some actual leadership and steps up to can Romar, she'll earn the removal of the interim tag.

Miss Woodward yet fucktards? Puppy gave you a year. Apparently that image sped up the process
    Why would we miss Pool Boy?
    Why are you calling Sark Pool Boy???
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Doogles said:

I don't care how past her prime her fat ass is. If she has the balls to show some actual leadership and steps up to can Romar, she'll earn the removal of the interim tag.

Miss Woodward yet fucktards? Puppy gave you a year. Apparently that image sped up the process
    Look at you tommi. Made your 1st post and now youre throwing your 135lbs all over the joint, like you've been posting threads here for years. Feeling all empowered you!!! Good deal, I feel partly responsible for your growth and confidence here. Pump shoulda been a psychologist.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Look at you tommi. Made your 1st post and now youre throwing your 135lbs all over the joint, like you've been posting threads here for years. Feeling all empowered you!!! Good deal, I feel partly responsible for your growth and confidence here. Pump shoulda been a psychologist.
    I have more posts than you do.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Tommi, tommy, Tom....threads Freeme, threads! J at least splatters a senseless thread up once in awhile....pup dont want posts. Im getting too many already, I need to scale it back (but its spring ball) ill disappear after for a few months after... Its really scary to have 15000 posts in 2 years like certain guys here.. Its also really lame to have 5000 posts with one thread started. Shows you're kind of a follower, part of the Nerd Herd. Bragging about post totals isnt something id hang my hat on with pride there Tommo!.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wide birthing hips. She could probably manhandle a plow. Plus her milk would keep us fed for the cold winter months. A solid hire.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,052
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    fuck, came here for the boobs, left blue balled and pissed off.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Tommi, tommy, Tom....threads Freeme, threads! J at least splatters a senseless thread up once in awhile....pup dont want posts. Im getting too many already, I need to scale it back (but its spring ball) ill disappear after for a few months after... Its really scary to have 15000 posts in 2 years like certain guys here.. Its also really lame to have 5000 posts with one thread started. Shows you're kind of a follower, part of the Nerd Herd. Bragging about post totals isnt something id hang my hat on with pride there Tommo!.
    I have more threads than you do.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Threads that people actually read Tommy, and gained some enjoyment out of.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Threads that people actually read Tommy, and gained some enjoyment out of.
    I have more of those too.
  • Options
    Kind of like your Romar "assistant coach" story Race? Dont worry nobody believed you. "Up and coming Assistant"... classic shit
  • Options

Kind of like your Romar "assistant coach" story Race? Dont worry nobody believed you. "Up and coming Assistant"... classic shit

Lame.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bern
  • Options

Bern
    #FeelTheBern!!1!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bern
    You feel it too?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Only when I pee
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438