Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark looks like he's lost 40lbs

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I kind of wish the gangs would come back to hilltop to give the UW Tacoma hipsters some perspective.

Lol

Tacoma has improved a lot since they redid downtown. They just need to fix that fucking smell from the paper factory and get a few new highrises
    I still won't step within two counties of that shithole. No matter how much money and effort they invest in it, it's still Tacoma for fuck sake.
    Tacoma is so fucked up Spokane makes fun of it.

Tac Town Tuff don't care what no one thinks. Met a couple from Houston last week. They noted the difference between Tac Town Tuff and everyone else. A cut above. A different breed. Not a bunch of passive aggressive PC Seattle cunts.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I kind of wish the gangs would come back to hilltop to give the UW Tacoma hipsters some perspective.

Lol

Tacoma has improved a lot since they redid downtown. They just need to fix that fucking smell from the paper factory and get a few new highrises
    I still won't step within two counties of that shithole. No matter how much money and effort they invest in it, it's still Tacoma for fuck sake.

Tac Town Tuff don't care what no one thinks. Met a couple from Houston last week. They noted the difference between Tac Town Tuff and everyone else. A cut above. A different breed. Not a bunch of passive aggressive PC Seattle cunts.
    Congrats on finally your dads. Big moment for anyone.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

Lol

So you're enjoying Clark County then?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Lol

If you're going to attack our passive-aggressive Nordic cool you won't last long around here. ;)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Lol

If you're going to attack our passive-aggressive Nordic cool you won't last long around here. ;)
    I'm a quarter Norwegian myself.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,957
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Lol

That explains why your turn signal is always on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBgIvH0tu6Y
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Lol

Agree
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Lol

That explains why your turn signal is always on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBgIvH0tu6Y
    Solid Almost Live reference, one of my favorite skits.
    "You're not using the whole road. You pay taxes on the whole road don't you? Use the whole road." I still use that quote.

Uff Da!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Hopefully Tacoma doesn't buy into the Density God. Keep the glass and steel towers in Seattle.

I wish Bellevue would have retained some of its soul while growing, but it's all different now.
    Bellevue soul?

LOL.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I met a couple from Houston that noted the difference between Tac Town Tuff and everywhere else. The lady said "you Tacoma boys a different breed out here". The man looked at her like a total cuckold as my pectorals glistened in the sun. He must have been a Seattleite at some point.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I met a couple from Houston that noted the difference between Tac Town Tuff and everywhere else. The lady said "you Tacoma boys a different breed out here". The man looked at her like a total cuckold as my pectorals glistened in the sun. He must have been a Seattleite at some point.

Poor people tend to act tough and violent to cope with their circumstances.
    And?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But let's be honest here. Tacoma has the best weed in the world and it isn't even CLOSE. All you other smokers are just jokers! We're super tuff and ruff and we have the best weed. Fight me bitch.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

But let's be honest here. Tacoma has the best weed in the world and it isn't even CLOSE. All you other smokers are just jokers! We're super tuff and ruff and we have the best weed. Fight me bitch.

I'll kick your ass, AND you can keep your Tacoma ditch weed.

Even if you land a few punches, the superior Seattle ganja will make me impervious to pain.

You can't win.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Punches? Christ! You Seattle guys really ARE total pussies! I'll just shoot you in the kneecaps and make you beg for your life while you die of blood loss in the middle of the street.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Matanuska >>>>>>>
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Punches? Christ! You Seattle guys really ARE total pussies! I'll just shoot you in the kneecaps and make you beg for your life while you die of blood loss in the middle of the street.

Do you know why Americans love guns, Mr. Hertz? And it's got nothing to do with all that phallic mumbo-jumbo, "cockin' your gun." No, Hertz, people love guns because America is a land of opportunity, where a poor man can become rich, and a pussy can become a tough guy, if he's got a gun in his hand. Now, I'm hopin' you're not just a pussy with a gun in your hand.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tac Town Tuff guy with gun in hand though. Watch the fuck out. Not afraid to take a bullet for my city's rep. Bring it bitch!
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Tac Town Tuff guy with gun in hand though. Watch the fuck out. Not afraid to take a bullet for my city's rep. Bring it bitch!