Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mike Neighbors

13»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

This woman's bball talk hurts my soul. Anybody want to talk Warriors? NBA playoffs? LeBron?

I went to the Blazers game last night and almost lit myself on fire as they beat the 6ers by 3.
    How did McCollum play? He's really broke out this year. Good for the sixers to keep the morale up in yet another lost season.
    McCollum has an attitude about him and backs it up, wouldn't be surprised if he eventually finds himself as a 6th man on a championship team someday.

Lillard looks fucking exhausted out there though.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This woman's bball talk hurts my soul. Anybody want to talk Warriors? NBA playoffs? LeBron?

I don't mind wimmen's college basketball. I grew up in the darkest of dark ages when UW Women's Hoops was a bigger deal in Seattle than UW Men's Hoops was (the Chris Gobrecht/Andy Russo/Lynn Nance eras). I like when the UW Women do well.

I just hate the NBA trying to shove the WNBA down our collective throats, lying Okie bastards who steal the Sonics but leave the lesbos, and whiny bitches who complain when people say the Seahawks SB title in February 2014 was Seattle's first major championship since 79.

#FuckTheStorm
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I always thought Chris Gobrecht was kind of cute in a mom jeans sort of way. June Daugherty, not so much.

And Tia fuck no.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

I just hate the NBA trying to shove the WNBA down our collective throats, lying Okie bastards who steal the Sonics but leave the lesbos, and whiny bitches who complain when people say the Seahawks SB title in February 2014 was Seattle's first major championship since 79.

#FuckTheStorm
    butthurt post o the day.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I always thought Chris Gobrecht was kind of cute in a mom jeans sort of way. June Daugherty, not so much.

And Tia fuck no.

What about "Coach Neighbs"?