Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I don't stand with Belgium

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

It takes a special kind of narcissist to make this kind of declaration. And yeah, fuck the victims for the shitty national security policies crafted by their politicians.

Who said anything about the victims here? I'm talking specifically about Belgium the country.

But if you want to get technical, the victims voted for the politicians. I pity those who didn't and got a raw deal. That's the ups and downs of having majority rule oppressing the rest of the populace.

Anyways, Europe is reaping what they sow and I don't feel bad.
    Kinda like when your parents voted for Bush while you were in diapers?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

It takes a special kind of narcissist to make this kind of declaration. And yeah, fuck the victims for the shitty national security policies crafted by their politicians.

Who said anything about the victims here? I'm talking specifically about Belgium the country.

But if you want to get technical, the victims voted for the politicians. I pity those who didn't and got a raw deal. That's the ups and downs of having majority rule oppressing the rest of the populace.

Anyways, Europe is reaping what they sow and I don't feel bad.
    Kinda like when your parents voted for Bush while you were in diapers?
    My parents were illegal immigrants. HTH.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The general arrogance of certain European nations causes them to believe they are so superior to other parts of the world, that immigrants would immediately convert to their modern, high-minded ways, leaving their barbaric, middle-aged thinking behind. Well, reality's a bitch. In Europe's defense, many in the US suffer from the same affliction: Liberalism.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

The general arrogance of certain European nations causes them to believe they are so superior to other parts of the world, that immigrants would immediately convert to their modern, high-minded ways, leaving their barbaric, middle-aged thinking behind. Well, reality's a bitch. In Europe's defense, many in the US suffer from the same affliction: Liberalism.

This is a beer thread now. Try to pay attention.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    MisterEm said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck that. Belgium makes amazing beer.

Don't fuck with #MyBelgians

German beer is better.
    Northwest microbrews win every time hth
    Colorado disagrees.
    Just the messenger, boys. Colorado claims the craft brew crown (awards, and quantity).

No need to be sensitive Seattle sallies. They both make great beer.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739

This is a queer thread now. Tommy's arrived.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Tommy should stick with basketball draft reporting. I hear he's dialed in.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    2001400ex said:

Tommy should stick with basketball draft reporting. I hear he's dialed in.

So you got whoooshed too?