Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

McGrew

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,349 Swaye's Wigwam
I did not read this on Doogman when I got the 3 months for free.

McGrew won't be here for spring and Mr. 81% is saying there should be concern he shows up at all.

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited March 2016
    Shows up at all "FOR SPRING" dipshit. If you're going to quote dawgman, quote it right. And yes you read dawgman this morning, for which you pay, and not just 3 months.. Who you trying to fool jw?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,349 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2016

Shows up at all "FOR SPRING" dipshit. If you're going to quote dawgman, quote it right. And yes you read dawgman this morning, for which you pay, and not just 3 months.. Who you trying to fool jw?

I'm not going to say yes because I think he will still be fine and show up in the summer...but there should be some concern imho.

GFY
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

So you read dawgman so thoroughly just in case somebody here misquoted them.

Your partners must be so proud for sticking up for them! I know, I know you don't pay for it, you just tenderly fellate Fetters for access.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    It's a good thing we got DWash backing up our gaskin. Maybe a little Cooper here and they're.
    Not worried at all.
    A little Pleasant here and there too
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Why would McGrew not be coming?
    edited March 2016

Swaye said:

Ektard didn't get that nickname for no reason...

I could go on a rant here about how stoopid this is, but I don't want to right now.
    I already did it for you poopsie! JW NOT Ektard said he's not coming 'at all'.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Swaye said:

I could go on a rant here about how stoopid this is, but I don't want to right now.
    I already did it for you poopsie!
    No, I could go on a rant about how stupid Eklund is, I don't think you've done that surrounding this topic yet.

I appreciate JW for passing on what he was hearing, because I enjoy making fun of Ektard.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    HuskyJW said:

I did not read this on Doogman when I got the 3 months for free.

McGrew won't be here for spring and Mr. 81% is saying there should be concern he shows up at all.

For whatever it is worth: Last year, Josh Rosen was (allegedly) the only student in St John Bosco history to graduate there early. It was reportedly a major pain to get it done.

Fuck off.

OK, so this is what I am guessing Eklund is going off of in his brain:

"Oh, he said in January that he was going to enroll in March at UW for spring ball, and now he didn't get in for Spring quarter so he must be struggling with academis. I am going to be vague and say that there should be some worry about him showing up."

Likely reality:

McGrew after his season probably figured he wanted to get done with school ASAP and get up to UW. He didn't have the time to get that done by Winter Quarter (Jan. enrollment) so he just figured he'd go for Spring Quarter.

Unfortunately he wasn't able to get all the requirements done at time at one of the tougher academic schools in LA and will now be coming to UW with the rest of the class in July.

The stupidity on Ektard's part here is that if a kid is fucking trying to enroll early it 100% of the time means that their grades are perfectly fine as no school counselor would advise that a student with shit for brains try to enroll early at the last minute. He's not going to HS at fucking *insert crappy public LA school* here, he is going to St. John Bosco.

Christ. Get your shit together, Ektard.

Thats fair poopsie. Well put. But He's so good he doesnt need spring ball. Down-set-hike...give ball to McGrew and just watch. Cant wait. Check that, I can wait. At least till fall camp. He instantly makes this offense better. Noticeably!
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,349 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2016

Swaye said:

I posted verbatim in bold. Holy Fuck...this is SLBOB fucking stoopid.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    HuskyJW said:

Swaye said:

I posted verbatim in bold.
    IANASL and IDNWFK but that looks like a confession to theft of intellectual property to me.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

HuskyJW said:

Swaye said:

I posted verbatim in bold.
    IANASL and IDNWFK but that looks like a confession to theft of intellectual property to me.
    Chintellectual? Doubtful.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Swaye said:

Time for Cockus to come back.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Yet another sign that @puppylove_sugarsteel is really @kimgrinolds. Why else would someone who supposedly hates Dawgman get so bent out of shape that someone misquoted Dawgman?

Puppy/Steel/Yobates = Kim
    ThereAreMultipleKims
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

I know you wont stand for many things, but semantics about a doogman quote... really?