Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another victory for the conservative media

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited March 2016 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2016
    Even if it was a felony, she would never get charged. There's too much on the line in the democratic party to see that happen.

One thing to watch for though: If you see a sudden rush of early retirees from the Fed's there will be more to the story, but hushed...

My position with Hillary isn't about felony or misdemeanor charges, it was more or less about her incompetence as President. Being an idiot, and using a home server for military emails while Secretary of State is just one component added to Benghazi, covering for Bill, sleazy real estate deals, looting the White House, having an aid who's connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, and the list goes on...

The Clinton's political power and connections would get them out of ANYTHING. They could be involved with murder, and there's no chance you're getting them. The Clinton's have more power and connections in underground activity than most mob affiliations.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Even if it was a felony, she would never get charged. There's too much on the line in the democratic party to see that happen.

One thing to watch for though: If you see a sudden rush of early retirees from the Fed's there will be more to the story, but hushed...

My position with Hillary isn't about felony or misdemeanor charges, it was more or less about her incompetence as President. Being an idiot, and using a home server for military emails while Secretary of State is just one component added to Benghazi, covering for Bill, sleazy real estate deals, looting the White House, having an aid who's connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, and the list goes on...

The Clinton's political power and connections would get them out of ANYTHING. They could be involved with murder, and there's no chance you're getting them. The Clinton's have more power and connections in underground activity than most mob affiliations.

Most of our lying news outlets agree, she will walk but it will leave a mark unless your HondoFS
  • Options

Most of our lying news outlets agree, she will walk but it will leave a mark unless your HondoFS
    If Hillary beats Trump, what mark would be left exactly?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't deal in hypotheticals
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Clinton's political power and connections would get them out of ANYTHING. They could be have been involved with murder, and there's no chance you're getting them. The Clinton's have more power and connections in underground activity than most mob affiliations.

FTFY
  • Options

I'm with you for not liking the Clinton's. But at least be factual with your bashing. Otherwise you sound like an uneducated blowhard.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/oct/01/viral-image/viral-image-wrongly-accuses-clinton-stealing/

• Options
    edited March 2016
    2001400ex said:

I'm with you for not liking the Clinton's. But at least be factual with your bashing. Otherwise you sound like an uneducated blowhard.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/oct/01/viral-image/viral-image-wrongly-accuses-clinton-stealing/

You might want to read the article not just the headline. The article debates what is technically stealing and what's considered a misunderstanding.

Instead of $200,000 the actual amount was $48,000 is what the article also argues. But the article with out a doubt talks about them taking things that weren't their's to take.

The Reagan's apparently took $25,000 in gowns and jewelry that was loaned to them. they also received a house, but paid the donors back.

Either way, they still looted.

You might want to read articles before you link them, because it makes you sound like an uneducated blowhard.

• Options

2001400ex said:

You might want to read the article not just the headline. The article debates what is technically stealing and what's considered a misunderstanding.

Instead of $200,000 the actual amount was $48,000 is what the article also argues. But the article with out a doubt talks about them taking things that weren't their's to take.

The Reagan's apparently took $25,000 in gowns and jewelry that was loaned to them. they also received a house, but paid the donors back.

You might want to read articles before you link them, because it makes you sound like an uneducated blowhard.

Clearly you only read what you wanted to in the article.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I shouldn't. But I will. Just to make the point that this thread sucks fucking ass.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

I shouldn't. But I will. Just to make the point that this thread sucks fucking ass.

'lil-hondo
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Wiped the servers? Lime with a cloth?

If some people get years in prison for having a dime bag on them in this country, Hillary needs to spend the left of her life behind bars
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Wall Street knows Hillary is their friend and Bernard isn't...nothing of significance will happen to her
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Vince Foster approves this poast
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    topdawgnc said:

too soon
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Clearly you only read what you wanted to in the article.
    Ok...

Next time I won't read the whole thing.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

Plagiarism. My shit.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    Jail's too good for that bitch!