Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Predictable responses on Twatter from the types of people that make these attacks more, not less, likely.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Obama doesn't give a fuck... He's too busy smokin cigars, playing caddy shack and bashing the US to care about Brussels
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Another endorsement for Trump
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Obama doesn't give a fuck... He's too busy smokin cigars, playing caddy shack and bashing the US to care about Brussels

Obama totally didn't speak about it today. Sark is right as always.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

You mean more weak talk from a weak man?

Doesn't mention ISIS by name once, acts as though it's just three people that need to be brought to justice, rather than an entire terrorist group that planned the entire thing. Obama and his left wing cronies playing PC police with the world is running it's course.

Give me a "man" that's going to strap bacon to bombs and carpet bomb these dirt bags. Give me Trump.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    If you poasted that back in January it may have bought you some cred @2001400ex .

But Trump did!

The Left; Leading From Behind
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Give me a "man" that's going to strap bacon to bombs and carpet bomb these dirt bags. Give me Trump.
    And then what? Isn't that what we did to Iraq 13 years ago?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Just gives more ammo to Trump/Republicans talking about national security and desire to take hard line stance on ISIS
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,575
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Trump basically predicted 9/11 in his 2000 book, and now he has basically predicted the exact fucking location of an Islamic terrorist attack in Europe.

The dude is a genius, and he is going to win this election running away.

What happens afterwards will be very interesting. Will the poor burn down their own communities? Will Muslims terrorists go berserk to try and send a message? Will Hondo kill himself?

Stay tuned
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dnc said:

You're right, using a tragedy to advance your political agenda is sickening. That's why I've always respected Obama and other liberals for shutting up about gun control immediately after mass shootings.

Let me know when a mass shooting hasn't happened recently and I'll bring it up.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,575
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

You're right, using a tragedy to advance your political agenda is sickening. That's why I've always respected Obama and other liberals for shutting up about gun control immediately after mass shootings.

Let me know when billions of guns magically disappear and it becomes possible to prevent guns going into the hands of criminals
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,865
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Actually, he gave a head nod to it before his speech to the Cubans.

Quite honestly, I thought Obama sort of ripped it speaking to the fighting Fidels today. Didn't go all FYFMFE but he clearly pointed out the differences between Cuba and the US without getting too apologetic like he usually does.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Well played, but ykir
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    dnc said:

You type that like conservatives don't scream about the 2A right after every shooting.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

You type that like conservatives don't scream about the 2A right after every shooting.
    Major pressing
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

Major pressing
    Huh?
  • Options

And then what? Isn't that what we did to Iraq 13 years ago?

You're right, lets negotiate and if that fails play nice. That's been working well so far...
  • Options
    I heard the attack was organized by Trump to make Muslims look bad.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I liked how Obama gave credit to communist Cuba for building Miami.

Head nod to Cuba being founded on the backs of slavery as a common trait we share was a nice touch.